Hide Spy Captured Numbers

Placentica

Yeah, maybe if you have no life enough to actually keep track of that !@#$.

Tools I've seen mean you can have a life, you just have to review the info.  Besides that a quick skim can pick up activity times.

Yeah,it a little uncertainty would make things interesting.

All things concerning spies should not be visible. You should have to perform in an intel gathering spy attack to find the information. Also,THAT would be nice if it then listed the last 3 days spy operations. I think this could add a very fun aspect to the game.

Was just going to suggest it. Intel gathering listing what spy activities someone has done in the past few days would be quite interesting.

scSqPGJ.gif

Also,there should be differing types of spy intel actions. Maybe just seeing the number of spies someone has needs to be an attack all its own. It sohuld have a much higher rate of success but it also should only give approximates. You have to realize that intel is often faulty and incomplete.  so for example your rate of success in this intel mission,aside from the binary (pass|fail) result could also be off by say 30% if your success rate was only calculated to be 70% in the first place.

Spies might need to be overhauled into doing more things geared towards intel gathering. Give them their own type of MAP system. The give people say 5 points a day. The lower risk intel gathering things could just cost one or two points. The more sabotage type things could cost the full amount.

• Upvote 1

You'd have to really really crack down on spy slot filling, which would become endemic.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

You'd have to really really crack down on spy slot filling, which would become endemic.

well,it should be hard coded that it can't be done between alliance members at the very least.

Sheepy could do somethings similar to fraud detection. Just run reports on the spy attacks performed each day,look at the types and damage done etc. if there were some funky outliers or clustering then it would be fairly obvious.

• Upvote 1

Hiding the number of spies really wouldn't serve much purpose, it'd just make it a bit of a pain to find out what you need to get favorable odds.

So?

It would serve to make things more interesting and realistic at the same time. I mean, what nation divulges such info anyway?

Tools I've seen mean you can have a life, you just have to review the info.  Besides that a quick skim can pick up activity times.

Still requires giving two !@#$ more than I care to.

Nations should be able to launch more than one espionage operation per day if this change is implemented.

"And I was like; !@#$ no, snake! Then I beat it in the head with my machete. Gon eat you with some mayonnaise ya dumb ass snake!"

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

So?

It would serve to make things more interesting and realistic at the same time. I mean, what nation divulges such info anyway?

Realism just isn't a valid argument imo, as for interesting, how? How many spies your enemy has is irrelevant except for the fact that it determines your spy chances, which is still shown to you.

uHQTKq6.png

well,it should be hard coded that it can't be done between alliance members at the very least.

Sheepy could do somethings similar to fraud detection. Just run reports on the spy attacks performed each day,look at the types and damage done etc. if there were some funky outliers or clustering then it would be fairly obvious.

I am 95% sure that there were some people we fought against who were getting friends to fill their spy slots.  Because my guys followed their orders and yet ESA members were magically getting 3 slots taken up with no damage.  And I was told almost point blank that not only is it difficult to enforce, but that there isn't even a rule about it right now.  So we dealt with it and were just very vigilant about when we spied them.

What's more, you'd have to report it.  And by its nature it's difficult to even know if it's happening.  It's like asking the player to give an answer when they don't even know the question.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You could report that you suspect that they're doing it and sheepy can tell who's been spying them. Granted that's not full proof, sheepy can't tell who is friendly with who and all that. But I suspect we'll always run into that issue.

uHQTKq6.png

You could report that you suspect that they're doing it and sheepy can tell who's been spying them. Granted that's not full proof, sheepy can't tell who is friendly with who and all that. But I suspect we'll always run into that issue.

You're vastly increasing the incentive to do it, though.  It's an issue that I don't know how to get around.

aUel2fG.png