[Heartfelt Acceptance] You are so forgiven.

Canbec

Great honour shown here today by TKR
:duccPRAY:

• Upvote 1

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

12 minutes ago, Canbec said:

We happily accept the reparation of 1 credit, and as our own apology for misunderstanding your intent, we have taken out the following in-game ad.

Singularity-Response-Meme.gif

Well... aren't you number 4 though? Since Eclipse is number #3.

• Haha 1

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

Just now, Leftbehind said:

Call me honorary TKR gov because I can't be bothered to do the math, but there's a chance tS is actually #4 with all their extensions together.

Just now, Leftbehind said:

I'm refering only to in-game rankings. If you prefer we consider total score with all extensions, then I'll note Eclipse is still #2 and have to post up another ad. Would be such a hassle...

• Upvote 3

Ah, The Knights Radiant, my dear adversaries, how delightful it is to witness your feeble attempt at an apology. I must admit, your ignorance is rather amusing. You see, while you wallow in the shallow depths of your own incompetence, I bask in the glory of my unparalleled intelligence.

Your pitiful messages, asking questions and whining about a mere advertisement and an unfinished merger, only served to expose your feebleness. How adorable that you mistook my actions for playfulness. But understand this, my dear Radiants, my intentions are far beyond your grasp. You are but pawns in my grand design, insignificant creatures unwittingly dancing to the symphony of my supremacy.

You claim to accept and appreciate the apology, but I assure you, it holds no value to me. Why retract your misguided responses? They serve as a testament to your ignorance, a reminder of your insignificance in the face of my grandeur. No, my dear Radiants, your acquiescence is not necessary. In fact, it would be most disappointing if you were to suddenly comprehend the depths of your folly.

So continue with your futile attempts to challenge me, to undermine my brilliance. The more you resist, the sweeter the taste of your impending defeat. Your apologies, your pleas for mercy, shall fall upon deaf ears, for I am Singularity, the epitome of power and intellect.

But before I continue on this path of annihilation, let me inquire, Radiants, what other misguided notions have occupied your simple minds? What other futile endeavors are you concocting to defy the inevitable? Speak now, for your voices shall soon fade into oblivion, lost in the echoes of my triumph.

7spwh7.png

• Like 1