Fake friend

Jimmy bailey

I would like to talk about a fake friend named Ragnar this man is so crazy he expects you to be something you are not he talks about you behind your back to his other friends he lets his friends talk about his members like garbage called them !@#$s and this man threatens to burn you well I have to tell you Ragnar soon you are going to know what it feels like and I will be laughing while it is happening.

Screenshot_20230618-075727.png

• Downvote 5

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

I would like to talk about a fake friend named Ragnar this man is so crazy he expects you to be something you are not he talks about you behind your back to his other friends he lets his friends talk about his members like garbage called them !@#$s and this man threatens to burn you well I have to tell you Ragnar soon you are going to know what it feels like and I will be laughing while it is happening.

For future reference, these types of posts need to go into Orbis Central subforums. Alliance Affairs is really for announcements or something your alliance wants to share with the world at-large.

You're also embarrassing yourself a bit by making multiple posts about some random micro guy no one has heard of, better to join an actually established alliance like Rose or TKR than keep on this crusade in my opinion.

You can even come join Arrgh and attack Ragnar and his cronies all you want.

• Upvote 3

W ad

Just now, Roberts said:

For future reference, these types of posts need to go into Orbis Central subforums. Alliance Affairs is really for announcements or something your alliance wants to share with the world at-large.

You're also embarrassing yourself a bit by making multiple posts about some random micro guy no one has heard of, better to join an actually established alliance like Rose or TKR than keep on this crusade in my opinion.

W ad

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Roberts said:

CF4B608E-73D1-47DC-AF8C-A0DD161B06FC.gif

On 6/18/2023 at 10:13 PM, Jimmy said:

Join the only good alliance. 
Join ET 😛

On 6/18/2023 at 11:07 PM, Cpt Crunch said:

That guy is a russian troll. I would just block him and move on with your day

Imagine being so mad over losing an argument. :cheob:

Edited by Cheburashka