War on Iwonderland

Alexander

The only thing he has that's not a power plant or a military improvement is a single Steel Mill.

I'm sure if a good chunk of people embargoed him it would be detrimental to him and help everyone.

-- Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. --

e6Iegl7.jpg

@Alex - you are trying to pull everyone in just because you are raided. How naughty of you. Nope I wont have any of these. If you are raided then you handle him by yourself or ask your alliance for help if you must. Don't drag everyone just because you are in . Where are   you  when he was raiding others? Yet when you are involved here you are crying !@#$ about it. Oh come on don't be a hypocrite , if you are serious at all about what you said, you should have made this thread earlier , not wait till you are raided.

Edited by Vincent

1) He is affecting you. He's hurting the game. This game wouldn't exist without these new players. In order to grow, we need more players. This includes from any alliance in the game.

2) It will cost him much more to do so, won't it? This will in turn cost him more to keep his raids going. Therefore, he will have to pay more to supply himself with troops. This is the best pre-empt to any coordinated attacks on him.

Him attacking new players could potentially effect the game but it isnt effecting me nor my alliance, were still doing fine and we dont feel effected. And the only people who will embargo him are probably the 30 that come on the forums out of what 1500 plus nations? So therefore he can still get supplies from 1470 other nations that dont really give a dam or dont know what he is doing.

But in the end if you really want to do some serious damage to this guy then coordinated attacks are a must. Attacking a raider with force is the only real way to stop a raider. Fight fire with fire.

Edited by Dark Specter
  • Upvote 1

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

@Vincent

That is ridiculous. How on Earth am I the one doing wrong things when I'm here to start a conversation about his wrongdoings? I talked to my alliance previously about this guy, I started this thread to discuss how he isn't good for the community, and I've poured tons of money into this yet I'm still being a hypocrite? I'm not forcing anybody to do anything here.

Nobody is being "dragged into it". The only thing I've done is inform the community of this guy so they can prepare and be aware and to get advice on how to fight this guy back. I'm not doing anything malicious with or anything with a malicious intent and I don't want anybody to do anything that they feel is wrong or don't want to do. Me getting raided was simply the tipping point for this guy. As I already said in the OP "I placed an embargo on him perhaps hoping that others would do the same due to the fact all he's ever done was declare war on people and take their money". 

I've clearly had previous concerns. There is no hypocrisy.

Edit: Others have expressed concern too, if I might add.

And I now realize that you can't see the fact I embargoed him on his Nation Activity feed because he has declared so many wars on developing nations that it pushed my embargo off the list.

vWzQExD.png

You can also visit my nation page and view if it you like.

Edited by Alex
  • Upvote 1

-- Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. --

e6Iegl7.jpg

really the only reason I embargoed him was he attacked 2 of our nations back when he was impossible to attack when he had 1 city

though this was back before there had to be a community wide embargo

Edited by iljohn
  • Upvote 1

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

I didn't say you are wrong to highlight what he did. Neither am I saying what he's doing is right. My concern is you are looking for support in your fight against him since he raided you. You could have made a thread to highlight to us what he did before you got raided. No? If he haven't raided you , would you have created this thread? That's my question .

You are right to point out that I may have not created a new thread if he didn't raid me; but I have been looking into his actions for several days now and I probably would have ended up making a thread about this in the future. If I haven't made it clear I apologize, I'm looking for support because what he is doing is wrong and bad for everyone.

Nao said in an edit earlier that he was just about to make a thread like this and I would have supported him in war efforts/embargoes; it just turned out that I beat him to it on creating the thread.

Edit: And it's kinda funny that he also declared war on me a long time ago: 

duMqXZR.png

He annihilated me, but that was way early on. I ended up offering peace and luckily he accepted.

0wK3nDM.png

I wasn't even inactive :/

Edited by Alex

e6Iegl7.jpg

I honestly have absolutely no idea what the deal is with this guy:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=7164

I just feel as if all he's contributed to the community has been destruction and death. On 11/16 06:03 pm I placed an embargo on him perhaps hoping that others would do the same due to the fact all

he's ever done was declare war on people and take their money. I understand that raiding makes the game interesting and can be a source of income but he's just extreme.

Today: bullet_blue.png11/19 05:49 pm - Alexandros had war declared by Iwonderland for the reason of "All your base are belong to us".

With minimal growth on his nation, (considering all the raiding and war) it has been only detrimental to the entire community as the smaller nations like myself can no longer produce too many resources because we need to concentrate on war efforts (driving prices higher due to a restricted supply).

So I encourage the community to assist me in eliminating or reducing the constant threat this bloodthirsty nation puts over everyone. Anything from an embargo to war declaration will help. Iwonderland needs to be stopped for the greater good.

Thanks Y'all

While being annoying as heck like this could count as a contribution, he's embargoed. Would you like some gasoline? I could give you some free or for a miniscule price.

Edit: No... NO!!! He's in my range!!

Edited by Mikhail Gorbachev
  • Upvote 1

never mind delete post was on the wrong form :P

Edited by iljohn

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

I've done some damage (while talking major damage myself as he just doesn't stop) but he rebuilds his forces so fast1

And thanks for the offer @mikhail but I have enough.

e6Iegl7.jpg

I've done some damage (while talking major damage myself as he just doesn't stop) but he rebuilds his forces so fast1

And thanks for the offer @mikhail but I have enough.

Need any food? I can spare some. Also If he keeps crushing your army  try not to build up till right before a reset then build right after. That give you a larger military and gives you a chance. Good luck.

Edited by Doom
  • Upvote 1

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

You successfully gathered intelligence about Iwonderland. Your spies discovered that Iwonderland has $40,715.75, 7.84 coal, 30.08 oil, 0.49 uranium, 0.13 lead, 15.99 iron, 0.30 bauxite, 34.28 gasoline, 28.94 munitions, 0.41 steel, 0.61 aluminum, and 65.18 food. Your agents were able to operate undetected. The operation cost you $10,000.00 and 0 of your spies were captured and executed. Save this information somewhere safe; after you leave this page you will not be able to see this intelligence report again without executing another operation.

I've launched attacks whenever I was able to. He's been severely reduced.

Thanks for everyone's support as he is no longer a major threat to P&W

Edit: @doom thanks but I have plenty :))

Edited by Alex

e6Iegl7.jpg

@ Mikhail , Oh NO  I think he is in your range  :), but the good news , I notice he already utilised the 5 war slots , so for today you'll be safe :P

Oh the irony. I finally have a force to beat him... and he drops from range.

If he stays in my range, I'll attack him too. Not happy for when he raided me out of nowhere...

Tyrannis delenda est

We protect our own....destroying Tyranny!

glad30

Past (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) player