[RoH] This title has been automatically generated thanks to SheepyAI!

SlyWolf21

Hello my dear and fellow Orbussians. This global has already seen too many casualties. Such as life long friends Aurora and Aurora (with a different name but still Kan) at each others throats. Not to mention Sketchys ability to determine what is a city 11 or a city 10. This is why I must come out now in these early days and break the cold hard truth. We are the AfterLyfe and we are not Aurora.

What could have easily been avoided by Paradise(TM) if they paid their lawyers to proofread their DoWs, this my friends is the worse mistake to have happened since the time everyone assumed Mt Dew should be allowed to let people vote on custom flavor names.  

To ensure Aurora is fully cleared in this matter and shine the full light of blame on to Paradise and their faulty lawyers, we the AfterLyfe will be recognizing hostilities with them and as of now only them. Below I have found and enlarged the fine print of the original DoW from Paradise which includes their reasons for attacking us. You can also find this copy on WikiLeaks.

-Demerging (Ye believe it or not, AFLY did demerge from Paradise)

-Ruining our chances to be the next Aurora (Yes, when we demerged we in fact saved Orbis by recommending DB not to merge into Paradise. #NoGoodDeed)

-Poaching (Ye believe it or not, AFLY did send out meme recruitment ads to some members of Paradise after we got blitzed. Why? Because lmfao its a game and its fricking hilarious)

-Calling Kev Shady (Ye believe it or not. Kev has a literal physical reaction to it. Try it at home kids. Whip out the old "Shady Kev" comment and feel global warming rates sky rocket) 

TLDR: Nobody in coalition seems to agree whether prots are being hit. Paradise came for the AfterLyfussy. We RoH only Paradise and the sole-nations that counter our in-game version of Ukraine for them unless agreements are formed. #AuroraDidNothingWrong #JusticeForKan (If we are being coalition targets, I ask Rose spy ops to get a move on my spies are too expensive to be standing around collecting dust)

image.png.91d6f98b1d991cc9c7cc16fe086d2c40.pngAurora Bad!.png

P.S. Basically anyone that wants to fight us and our massive 8 man alliance. Come on over to our discord. HMU we can include yall. Just be open with it and don't try to blanket it under a troll DoW that not even your allies can make heads or tails of. ❤️ I am also open to running an illegal gambling ring that uses Sheepy feet pics as a currency on the side. 

Edited by SlyWolf21
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Must be sad to merge into an alliance, then backpaddle so fast you had to suck Eclipse !@#$ to get out of it, and then lose most of your core members because no one wanted to join your dogshit "raiding" alliance in order to flatter your ego. Merge into Eclipse (and don't unmerge again) because at this point you waste everyone's time with your forum posts.

24 minutes ago, Mayor said:

Must be sad to merge into an alliance, then backpaddle so fast you had to suck Eclipse !@#$ to get out of it, and then lose most of your core members because no one wanted to join your dogshit "raiding" alliance in order to flatter your ego. Merge into Eclipse (and don't unmerge again) because at this point you waste everyone's time with your forum posts.

Yeah Sly, be more like Mayor, who's so good at war he got beaten by Sri and Cino 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, KindaEpicMoah said:

Yeah Sly, be more like Mayor, who's so good at war he got beaten by Sri and Cino 

You win some, you lose some. :P

• Haha 1

Must be sad to merge into an alliance, then backpaddle so fast you had to suck Eclipse !@#$ to get out of it, and then lose most of your core members because no one wanted to join your dogshit "raiding" alliance in order to flatter your ego. Merge into Eclipse (and don't unmerge again) because at this point you waste everyone's time with your forum posts.

As a healthcare professional and someone trained to handle drugs. It really pains me to see the war on drugs hasn't done any good v.v poor Paradise hooked on so much copium they sent Mayor of all people to attempt to shit talk. Goober has it always been this bad? Alas #StayInSchoolParadise #DontDoDrugs 

Edited by SlyWolf21

1 hour ago, SlyWolf21 said:

As a healthcare professional and someone trained to handle drugs. It really pains me to see the war on drugs hasn't done any good v.v poor Paradise hooked on so much copium they sent Mayor of all people to attempt to shit talk. Goober has it always been this bad? Alas #StayInSchoolParadise #DontDoDrugs 

I'm sorry that you didn't get Kev, Hodor, or Sketchy to shit talk you. They are too busy dealing with the big boys in this war. I for one like mayor's shit talking because he says it how it is.

• Like 2

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

40 minutes ago, darkblade said:

I'm sorry that you didn't get Kev, Hodor, or Sketchy to shit talk you. They are too busy dealing with the big boys in this war. I for one like mayor's shit talking because he says it how it is.

I'm glad that Pascal and I are apparently now considered "big boys" by the "big boy" expert of Orbis 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, darkblade said:

??? easy there mate. Don't drag Hodors name through the mud by adding it to that list. I already know they're shit talking me plenty internally ❤️ I don't need them to come out and admit how stupid it is what they've been doing. And Mayor? Don't mind him, he's kind of what would happen if KT members were all bark and no bite. Can't even get mad at him. Like a dog biting air, hes adorable for trying :D 

2 hours ago, KindaEpicMoah said:

I'm glad that Pascal and I are apparently now considered "big boys" by the "big boy" expert of Orbis 

You have officially lost your big boy status. You will be considered a micro from here on out.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SlyWolf21 said:

??? easy there mate. Don't drag Hodors name through the mud by adding it to that list. I already know they're shit talking me plenty internally ❤️ I don't need them to come out and admit how stupid it is what they've been doing. And Mayor? Don't mind him, he's kind of what would happen if KT members were all bark and no bite. Can't even get mad at him. Like a dog biting air, hes adorable for trying :D 

Shit talk you? They were praising you for being so considerate on your way out by taking all the bad members with you.

Edited by darkblade
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Pascal said:

I wouldn't recover from being beaten by sri tbh. I'd rather delete.

I considered it.

But now I got all this free time to shitpost on forums instead of help my allies in our war(s).

7 hours ago, KindaEpicMoah said:

You made it buddy, about time, I always believed in you. :)

6 hours ago, SlyWolf21 said:

And Mayor? Don't mind him, he's kind of what would happen if KT members were all bark and no bite. Can't even get mad at him. Like a dog biting air, hes adorable for trying :D 

Says the guy in a worthless alliance that does nothing but suck Eclipse !@#$. Alright. :P

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, darkblade said:

Shit talk you? They were praising you for being so considerate on your way out by taking all the bad members with you.

Damn, I guess by your logic Baam was a bad member then. 

Edited by KindaEpicMoah

1 hour ago, KindaEpicMoah said:

Damn, I guess Baam was a bad member then. 

Last time I checked, she went to Weebunism to try and save them from collapsing. Not Afterlyfe

Edited by darkblade

48 minutes ago, darkblade said:

Last time I checked, she went to Weebunism to try and save them from collapsing.

Can they even collapse any further?