Declaration of Existence- Imperial of Scotland

Speaker Faris Wheeler

Er should I have posted a Declaration of Existence for the Celestial Union? Huh, well whatever, good luck and congrats and all, Morgan & Ultra!

G

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

SCOTLAND FOREVER!

just kidding, they got conquered by the English, forever.

We won't let anybody conquer us.

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Can you believe he banned me from the channel? Even, after everything I did for him!

I give it two weeks.

Obviously you never seen how I run things. I am not someone who gives up so easily. Why were you banned? Don't worry, I was banned there too within 2 seconds(literally) but that was on the private channel

On a side note- I didn't realize Morgan made a declaration already

Edited by ultra

I've done some of it, but I've done more stuff externally, while you've done more stuff internally

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

I thought I needed to find my glasses for a min there. There's never a mess in Scotland. (since I forgot the d, would there be one DoE and one EoE)

I think I read this somewhere, but exactly why do mods don't have a leader name or a nation name? Too good to be in a country? Wouldn't hurt to have mods to use beta accounts to help with bugs and stuff.

I thought I needed to find my glasses for a min there. There's never a mess in Scotland. (since I forgot the d, would there be one DoE and one EoE)

I think I read this somewhere, but exactly why do mods don't have a leader name or a nation name? Too good to be in a country? Wouldn't hurt to have mods to use beta accounts to help with bugs and stuff.

I'm just guessing here, but I'd say it's so they can appear as neutral/impartial as possible.

They could create an alliance called MOD SWAG and  be completely neutral while still helping the development of the game without interfering in trade or diplomats. If done right, everyone wins and the mods can just enjoy the game a little bit more.

They could create an alliance called MOD SWAG and  be completely neutral while still helping the development of the game without interfering in trade or diplomats. If done right, everyone wins and the mods can just enjoy the game a little bit more.

Definitely not the place to talk about this

(psst, Mods most likely have nations, but they keep it hidden)

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win