War yet again.

Doom

On this day, Legend declaired war on New India for the reason of not upholding deals to no price cut. This war is simply to criple the nation and hopefully to teach their leader to not price cut as they were. Bombing runs will begin soon.

...Bombing run....

Legioneer Doom of Legend ordered an airstrike upon your nation of New India. The attack was an immense triumph. Legioneer Doom's forces lost 0 aircraft, while your defenders lost 0 aircraft. You used 0.00 munitions and gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 34.98 infrastructure in the city of Mumbai.

Now, we are sorry that the people of New India had to be involved but their leader wouldnt listen to reason, and so has met the force.

• Upvote 3

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

There have been discussion going on for days and simple "threats" made by him to me if I didn't stop a war with someone, as well as targeting me with annoying price cuttings. He even claimed he would stop and has so far not done so. He had the chance, now its time to pay.

Edited by Doom
  • Upvote 2

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Doom, fight the good fight. We are right behind you brother. 

• Upvote 1

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

...Bombing Raid....

Legioneer Doom of Legend ordered an airstrike upon your nation of New India. The attack was an immense triumph. Legioneer Doom's forces lost 0 aircraft, while your defenders lost 0 aircraft. You used 0.00 munitions and gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 34.77 infrastructure in the city of Mumbai

It seems he isnt gonna fight back, but thats fine. Right now, another nation has joined the fight. This is good. Soon his nation shall be nothing but dust...

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

It's funny: I remember I kept looking at his massive selling of things at low prices and thought "wow this guy must be one of the top producers". He's really not though. He also tried to scam me while I was new to the game by selling me food wayyy above market price. Luckily I didn't fall for it.

I'm too far away in score to ttck, otherwise I would consider it.

• Upvote 1

...Bombing Raid....

Legioneer Doom of Legend ordered an airstrike upon your nation of New India. The attack was an immense triumph. Legioneer Doom's forces lost 0 aircraft, while your defenders lost 0 aircraft. You used 0.00 munitions and gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 34.77 infrastructure in the city of Mumbai

It seems he isnt gonna fight back, but thats fine. Right now, another nation has joined the fight. This is good. Soon his nation shall be nothing but dust...

I wouldn't get my hopes up. At some point it would be silly to not fight back. 

I know he's annoying, but are you sure you want to reduce him to dust? :o

Really, this all could have been avoided if he didnt threaten me. I wouldnt have notice him trying to buy food for way less then I just sold it for and such.

I wouldn't get my hopes up. At some point it would be silly to not fight back. 

I know he's annoying, but are you sure you want to reduce him to dust? :o

Well if he doesnt fight back a little, I just might. Lol Two bombing runs and no response.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Really, this all could have been avoided if he didnt threaten me. I wouldnt have notice him trying to buy food for way less then I just sold it for and such.

Well if he doesnt fight back a little, I just might. Lol Two bombing runs and no response.

What was the threat in particular?

From: Aamir india.jpg Date: 10/29/2014 Wednesday 9:03 pm alarm_bell.png

Hey please remove embargo.now i had offered peace to all your members and will never trouble you guys.
Thank you

We embargoed this guy a few weeks ago. This was his response to me when I implemented it. It was hilarious.

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

I like how he thinks he is on top and get to make demands. c:

I think English isn't his first language and everyone is taking him a bit too seriously.

The guy doesn't even use the forums or IRC I think. He just likes playing the market.

I like how he thinks he is on top and get to make demands. c:

Yea, that's MY job.

If I embargoed people, I'd probably embargo him.

I think English isn't his first language and everyone is taking him a bit too seriously.

The guy doesn't even use the forums or IRC I think. He just likes playing the market.
Shh, don't ruin the circlejerk
Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I can tell he cant speak english correctly but I asked him what he ment, thinking he messed up and didnt mean that but he again sent the same message :/ so idk if he MENT it or he ment something else. He was also raiding other people and such so its not only the threats and market playing that drew me into this conflict.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

You're probably on to something...