War yet again.

Doom

Today....when everyone was asleep, the nation of New India attacked us, and they managed a small victory...

king Aamir of New India ordered a ground attack upon your nation of Legend. The attack was a Pyrrhic victory. king Aamir's forces lost 1,313 soldiers and 12 tanks, while your defenders lost 1,546 soldiers and 0 tanks. You used 2.79 tons of munitions and 0.00 tons of gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 3.54 infrastructure in the city of Burning Dust. king Aamir stole $0.00 in the attack and destroyed 0 improvements.

In response to the deaths of my people, I bombed him once again. He must be stoped.

Legioneer Doom of Legend ordered an airstrike upon your nation of New India. The attack was an immense triumph. Legioneer Doom's forces lost 0 aircraft, while your defenders lost 0 aircraft. You used 0.00 munitions and gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 42.57 infrastructure in the city of Mumbai.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

i think this whole conflict is pointless.... Warring someone because they undercut you? Mind as well war everyone else who undercuts..... Undercutting happens and cant be stopped.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

i think this whole conflict is pointless.... Warring someone because they undercut you? Mind as well war everyone else who undercuts..... Undercutting happens and cant be stopped.

Solution: Undercut everyone forever, checking every 5 seconds, that way, no one is undercutting you.

Edited by Firetrout

Did basic calculation. All of the people would make $730896.24 every day, and after taxes New India makes $200996.47 per day, assuming tax is 27.5%.

Then the maximum military size: New India has 12 barracks allowing 36000 soldiers; those amounts to $67680 each day in wartime, as well as 72 foods used every day in wartime. Tanks amount to 1500 maximum, costing $112500 every war day, as well as 15 munitions and 15 gasoline every battle. Total actual military expenditure: $47739.56 per day (16537 soldiers and 222 tanks).

Followed by improvements. New India has 6 oil plants amounting to $10800 in expenditure. He has 3 supermarkets, 4 banks, 4 malls, and 1 stadiums amounting to $42750. 1 hospital and 2 steel refinery costs $9000. Total improvement expenditure: $62550.

Total expenditure: $242730 (actual $47739.56).

Resource produced (used) per day: (6 coal), (6 iron), 18 steel, (212.81 food), (8.88 gasoline), (22.11 munitions)

Final revenue breakdown (and this is before the alliance taxes, if possible, and based on both actual and maximum):  See this sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14_J8L_ScGDzMigTlPotlYQCYR4tNM5KQbxJ2yUZ5FTQ/edit?usp=sharing. Update the sheets if you like.

So if New India mobilized fully it would run a huge deficit. Otherwise it still has some cash leftover; the only problem now is if people in New Delhi starve or have a hard time, then the New Indians may not serve their military duty fully. It would be great if someone sends a secret agent to see the country's internal condition.

EDIT: Realized I forgot to share it, so re-uploaded the link.

Edited by Kerbollo

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).

I'll do it for you this time. :)

You successfully gathered intelligence about New India. Your spies discovered that New India has $16,693.77, 105.06 coal, 10.10 oil, 21.09 uranium, 0.68 lead, 138.28 iron, 2.99 bauxite, 144.16 gasoline, 150.27 munitions, 94.61 steel, 49.10 aluminum, and 3,211.25 food. Your agents were able to operate undetected. The operation cost you $10,000.00 and 0 of your spies were captured and executed. Save this information somewhere safe; after you leave this page you will not be able to see this intelligence report again without executing another operation.

So New Indians won't be hungry for a while. I wonder if I can buy him out... :D

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).

blockade him while your at it

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Aamir update:

You successfully gathered intelligence about New India. Your spies discovered that New India has $195,342.03, 39.06 coal, 8.20 oil, 21.09 uranium, 0.68 lead, 27.28 iron, 2.99 bauxite, 131.15 gasoline, 124.03 munitions, 0.86 steel, 39.48 aluminum, and 3,193.98 food.