The Cirrus Bank: NOW OFFERING CONSULTING!

Ashland

Saeton and Rampage/Cynic/Psycho were both granted extensions on their debt during which they wouldn't have to make payments without suffering late penalties for the duration of the war.  This deal was made in private, three witnesses were notified in both instances and can bear witness to its existence, the respective parties accepting it, etc. etc.

As of 9 PM EST tonight, Cirrus considers the hostilities closed, normal interest will resume with the loans being lowered to their previous rates and the first interest compounding thereof will occur four days from 9PM EST tonight, the first of April.  This effectively grants each of them somewhere between fifteen and twenty hours during which interest didn't compound and they weren't responsible for a payment.

Regards,

Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Nation Name: Hiiumaa

Alliance Name: GPA

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability) none

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page)

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who:

Amount you would like to borrow: 10mil

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank):INFRA

I, (kalev60), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Pay all interest associated
-Repay the principal
-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

PAYBack style: in 12 days up to 11,25mil as agreed upon in IRC.

Withdrawal/Deposit Amount: $4,000,000.00

This is for UPS

PAYBack style: in 12 days up to 11,25mil as agreed upon in IRC.

Noted and accepted, each.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nation Name: Jagulandia

Alliance Name: Sigma

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page)1,6m

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who:/

Amount you would like to borrow: 10,000,000$

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank):Buying infra

I, Jaguar, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Nation Name: Jagulandia

Alliance Name: Sigma

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page)1,6m

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who:/

Amount you would like to borrow: 10,000,000$

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank):Buying infra

I, Jaguar, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

Approved.  6.2%

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name: Sweden

Alliance Name:  Uranicus Socialitas

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability) NIL

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) 982k

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: Nein

Amount you would like to borrow: 7.5 mil

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank)

Simple,buy city,infra,improvements and then pay back

I, Zafrizackery, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

pwzK3cd8SS65e9vYtF-QIQ.png

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) 982k

Amount you would like to borrow: 7.5 mil

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank)

Simple,buy city,infra,improvements and then pay back

I, Zafrizackery, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

Approved.  How does 6.2% interest sound?

aUel2fG.png

Sure.

Dispatched.  Thank you for choosing Cirrus.

aUel2fG.png

Rebuilding Loan

Nation Name: Velicia

Alliance Name: Green Protection Agency

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability): You can ask my alliance :x

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) 33.000 /405.000

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: Ashland

Amount you would like to borrow: 2.500.000

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank): rebuilding to prewar score

I, (Velicia), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

Edited by Valakias

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) 1.035 M

Amount you would like to borrow: 2.5 mil

More infra,improvements and then pay back

I, Zafrizackery, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

And I'll just agree to the interest rate in advance

Edited by Zafrizackery

Rebuilding Loan

Nation Name: Velicia

Alliance Name: Green Protection Agency

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability): You can ask my alliance :x

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) 33.000 /405.000

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: Ashland

Amount you would like to borrow: 2.500.000

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank): rebuilding to prewar score

I, (Velicia), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

How about 6.9%?   To be clear the terms of the loan are that you don't need to make ANY payments for the first two periods, BUT interest will still compound.  Do you accept this?

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) 1.035 M

Amount you would like to borrow: 2.5 mil

More infra,improvements and then pay back

I, Zafrizackery, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

And I'll just agree to the interest rate in advance

6.2% as before sound good?

aUel2fG.png

How about 6.9%?   To be clear the terms of the loan are that you don't need to make ANY payments for the first two periods, BUT interest will still compound.  Do you accept this?

6.2% as before sound good?

Of course

Nation Name: Union CentroAmericana

Alliance Name: Brotherhood of the Clouds

Credit References: LF, The Borg, Ivan, Estelle, Lord of Puns, etc, etc....

Guarantor(s): N/A

Daily After-Cost Revenue: I will send you the screen shot personally because I dont want it on the OWF :P

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: LordFrostsword

Amount you would like to borrow: 12,000,000.00

What Is Your Investment Plan: A lot of infrastructure growth to promote more revenue, farms, manufacturing buildings to increase daily revenue

I, Brian Hurlston, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

eastwood.jpg

Nation Name: Union CentroAmericana

Alliance Name: Brotherhood of the Clouds

Credit References: LF, The Borg, Ivan, Estelle, Lord of Puns, etc, etc....

Guarantor(s): N/A

Daily After-Cost Revenue: I will send you the screen shot personally because I dont want it on the OWF :P

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: LordFrostsword

Amount you would like to borrow: 12,000,000.00

What Is Your Investment Plan: A lot of infrastructure growth to promote more revenue, farms, manufacturing buildings to increase daily revenue

I, Brian Hurlston, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

5%?  ;)

aUel2fG.png

Cynic paid eight mil as a settlement for his debt.  Cirrus relinquishes the rest of his debts.

aUel2fG.png

Cynic paid eight mil as a settlement for his debt.  Cirrus relinquishes the rest of his debts.

Cynic paid you before he paid me? I must be losing my intimidating aura. Time to go threaten him with more Karaoke T. Swizzle.

wF9Bjre.gif