The Cirrus Bank: NOW OFFERING CONSULTING!

Ashland

Withdraw 700,000 + Interest

Noted.  To be clear, Cirrus policies allow us to turn away withdrawals 12 days after I'm in a war.  That being said, I'm currently working on withdrawals in a first-come-first-serve basis.  So Hiott will get his, and then you yours.  I don't think it should be very long, a couple days at most.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Noted.  To be clear, Cirrus policies allow us to turn away withdrawals 12 days after I'm in a war.  That being said, I'm currently working on withdrawals in a first-come-first-serve basis.  So Hiott will get his, and then you yours.  I don't think it should be very long, a couple days at most.

Is there a policy negating said policy if the war was an offensive war? As in, you attack someone else?

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Is there a policy negating said policy if the war was an offensive war? As in, you attack someone else?

No.  I can't have my bank make me a liability in a war.  However, interest will continue to apply as long as I hold anyone's money and I will always do my utmost to get it back ASAP, which is what I'm doing now.

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks, I was expecting 2-3 days in the first place. Please let me know if I have longer to wait then that.

Thanks, I was expecting 2-3 days in the first place. Please let me know if I have longer to wait then that.

You shouldn't.  I don't foresee that, at least.

aUel2fG.png

• Wiki Mod

Opening a new account

Withdrawal/Deposit Amount: $100,000

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Nation Name: Russian Federation

Alliance Name: Commonwealth of Independent States

Credit References: N/A

Guarantor(s): CIS (Alliance)

Daily After-Cost Revenue: 156k

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: N/A

Amount you would like to borrow: 3 Million

What Is Your Investment Plan: Alliance Development

I, Russian Federation, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Pay all interest associated

-Repay the principal

-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

If possible, can I arrange to have this loan, and the interest, paid back in donation Credits applied to nations, or sold/traded to those nations?

sinsig.png

Grand Moff Hirohito of Dromund Kaas

If possible, can I arrange to have this loan, and the interest, paid back in donation Credits applied to nations, or sold/traded to those nations?

Possibly.  But I reserve the right to require cash.  That being said, approved.  How does 7.2% sound?

aUel2fG.png

Possibly.  But I reserve the right to require cash.  That being said, approved.  How does 7.2% sound?

I agree to the interest, and accept the aforementioned possibility of cash.

sinsig.png

Grand Moff Hirohito of Dromund Kaas

I agree to the interest, and accept the aforementioned possibility of cash.

Dispatched.

Jefferson Davis, we're putting a hold on that for now.  Sorry.

aUel2fG.png

Thanks. 30 days or....?

Uhm... interest compounds every four days, the first compounding when you accept the loan.  In each of these periods you must pay at least half of the interest that compounded.  So for instance, when the 7.2% compounded you owed 3216000.  Therefore you must pay at least 108k in the next four days.

aUel2fG.png

Loan Repayment sent in the amount of $3,216,000.

Sweet!  Quick money is the best money.  Come back any time.

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name:South Land

Alliance Name:Sigma

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability)/

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate./

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page)920k

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who:/

Amount you would like to borrow:4,000,000$

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank)To buy infra.

I, Jaguar, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

On repaying loans, do you require that a person repay in a certain amount of time, or is there a minimum payment required weekly, or what?

Every four days you'll have a payment due.  That payment must be at least half of the interest compounded that period.

Nation Name:South Land

Alliance Name:Sigma

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability)/

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate./

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page)920k

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who:/

Amount you would like to borrow:4,000,000$

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank)To buy infra.

I, Jaguar, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

How does 7.3% sound?

The European Empire: Withdraw/Deposit: 2,000,000

Noted.

aUel2fG.png