Jump to content

[RoH] But Sirs, The Vault is Empty...


ChrisNorcras
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Autumn Annayah said:

Being protected doesn't equal immunity. This likely isn't the last time someone goes after a bank either. Moral of the story here is when you play the neutral card, eventually someone is gonna come knocking on your door. Just ask Green Protection Agency. Oh wait...

Oh, I wasn't relying on "protection", I was relying on common sen... I was relying on human decenc... I was relying on people having more than one brain cel...

Nevermind, forgot this was Politics War and War. 🤣

Edited by ChrisNorcras
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ChrisNorcras said:

Oh, I wasn't relying on "protection", I was relying on common sen... I was relying on human decenc... I was relying on people having more than one brain cel...

Nevermind, forgot this was Politics War and War. 🤣

Human decency LMAO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The only scenario under which an alliance bank gets looted is when someone's incompetent enough to put an inactive in charge of the offshore bank. There was never really an expectation that it'd get looted, unless you were a bunch of morons. We just wanna burn your pixels for fun.

Edited by CaptWelland
clarity
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CaptWelland said:

The only scenario under which an alliance bank gets looted is when someone's incompetent enough to put an inactive in charge of the offshore bank. There was never really an expectation that it'd get looted, unless you were a bunch of morons. We just wanna burn your pixels for fun.

Penumbra is not an alliance’s bank/offshore though, so, your premise is a bit invalid. 😉

Edited by ChrisNorcras
Spelling
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ChrisNorcras said:

Penumbra is not an alliance’s bank/offshore though, so, your premise is a bit invalid. 😉

image.png.3503cf2e165b45e7634450ae878938ff.png
If I am not mistaken, you explicitly state on your nation page that you are a member of the Federation. Please stop embarrassing yourself m8. You're nothing more than a pixel hugger and I'm surprised they keep you as low gov after this little charade. I guess that just has to do with the fact that they're so shit that your smear fits right in.

Edited by Denison
  • Downvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Denison said:

image.png.3503cf2e165b45e7634450ae878938ff.png
If I am not mistaken, you explicitly state on your nation page that you are a member of the Federation. Please stop embarrassing yourself m8. You're nothing more than a pixel hugger and I'm surprised they keep you as low gov after this little charade. I guess that just has to do with the fact that they're so shit that your smear fits right in.

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner folks! I was wondering who the first person to prove their lack of vocabulary by resorting to four letter curse words would be, and you, sir, win the booby prize!

I congratulate you on being able to read my nation page, where, as you can see, I have been a member/gov of several different alliances while running a business completely separate from those alliances. Yes, on paper I am a member of The Federation low gov, however, I operate a completely separate bank that generally doesn't handle alliance funds in any way shape or form. Maybe you noticed the other alliance that was actually the offshore (I mean, it was named "Definitely not an offshore", so maybe you had a little trouble understanding the sarcasm - as you seem to have trouble understanding the fun and sarcasm intended in this post 😅)... Also, I don't technically categorize myself as a pixel hugger - I have participated in several wars - however, I also understand (and anyone with half a brain can also likely come to a similar conclusion) that the war system in Politics and War is little more than a joke attached to a RNG, and an opportunity for what essentially amounts to schoolyard bullying by keyboard warriors who may need to touch grass.

Also, I wouldn't talk too much about an alliance's members/reputation when one has been in/still is in an alliance led by a player whose leader name directly references equine genitalia...

And look, I didn't even need to swear... 😉

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, ChrisNorcras said:

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner folks! I was wondering who the first person to prove their lack of vocabulary by resorting to four letter curse words would be, and you, sir, win the booby prize!

I congratulate you on being able to read my nation page, where, as you can see, I have been a member/gov of several different alliances while running a business completely separate from those alliances. Yes, on paper I am a member of The Federation low gov, however, I operate a completely separate bank that generally doesn't handle alliance funds in any way shape or form. Maybe you noticed the other alliance that was actually the offshore (I mean, it was named "Definitely not an offshore", so maybe you had a little trouble understanding the sarcasm - as you seem to have trouble understanding the fun and sarcasm intended in this post 😅)... Also, I don't technically categorize myself as a pixel hugger - I have participated in several wars - however, I also understand (and anyone with half a brain can also likely come to a similar conclusion) that the war system in Politics and War is little more than a joke attached to a RNG, and an opportunity for what essentially amounts to schoolyard bullying by keyboard warriors who may need to touch grass.

Also, I wouldn't talk too much about an alliance's members/reputation when one has been in/still is in an alliance led by a player whose leader name directly references equine genitalia...

And look, I didn't even need to swear... 😉

 

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, ChrisNorcras said:

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner folks! I was wondering who the first person to prove their lack of vocabulary by resorting to four letter curse words would be, and you, sir, win the booby prize!

I congratulate you on being able to read my nation page, where, as you can see, I have been a member/gov of several different alliances while running a business completely separate from those alliances. Yes, on paper I am a member of The Federation low gov, however, I operate a completely separate bank that generally doesn't handle alliance funds in any way shape or form. Maybe you noticed the other alliance that was actually the offshore (I mean, it was named "Definitely not an offshore", so maybe you had a little trouble understanding the sarcasm - as you seem to have trouble understanding the fun and sarcasm intended in this post 😅)... Also, I don't technically categorize myself as a pixel hugger - I have participated in several wars - however, I also understand (and anyone with half a brain can also likely come to a similar conclusion) that the war system in Politics and War is little more than a joke attached to a RNG, and an opportunity for what essentially amounts to schoolyard bullying by keyboard warriors who may need to touch grass.

Also, I wouldn't talk too much about an alliance's members/reputation when one has been in/still is in an alliance led by a player whose leader name directly references equine genitalia...

And look, I didn't even need to swear... 😉

say his name you coward

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Denison said:

 

Hmm, trying to figure out whether to classify this as a "No Discussion" or "The Pout"... 🤔

8 minutes ago, YangMoment said:

say his name you coward

"Ad hominem" doesn't work either. Keep trying! 😁

 

PS. For those who haven't figured it out, this entire thread, on my part, is built completely on sarcasm. Just thought I would clarify... 🤣

  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/15/2022 at 5:29 AM, ChrisNorcras said:

Oh, I wasn't relying on "protection", I was relying on common sen... I was relying on human decenc... I was relying on people having more than one brain cel...

Nevermind, forgot this was Politics War and War. 🤣

You're asking an awful lot out of pirate like alliances. If they can't have your money they will take your pixels. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.