Favorite and Least Favorite Posts You've Made

Kyubnyan

Favorite:

This is a bit of a cheap shot but it's the longest thing I've written about basically anything and I'm still pretty proud of it to this day. It was also basically what motivated me to do a lot of what I do today on forums and in my news server shows and stuff.

Least Favorite:

This post actually was pretty popular among my peers and not my enemies but I still think I screwed up a bit here. At the time I was going through a bit of a sanctimonious moral high ground phase (cringe) so I leaked on some friends in Arrgh for conspiring with Partisan to try and cause an interesting war because I thought it was immoral or whatever. It made a lot of people lose trust in me and looking back, especially given my persona I think it's a bit dumb I tried to stop an interesting war from happening lmao (and like, who cares if it's moral or not, it's PnW :v)

• Like 2

People often reference my posts. They like me. Love me. Commend me on my wit and intellect. They tell me my posts are pretty. They tell me *I* am pretty.

Me?

I just like to talk about penises.

(this entire exchange with thrax)

• Like 1

os9LcJK.gif

2 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

People often reference my posts. They like me. Love me. Commend me on my wit and intellect. They tell me my posts are pretty. They tell me *I* am pretty.

Me?

I just like to talk about penises.

(this entire exchange with thrax)

Absolutely love that thread. Thrax has a way with cocks words.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

• 2 weeks later...

I've made a couple posts here and there! My most favourite would probably be the APR as a whole for nostalgia, as well as a few of my more long-form shitposts:

There are probably some older gems, but I don't feel like sifting through 300+ pages of posts to find them, and they're mostly one-liners lol

My least favourite would be the threads from my stint as Rose's leader:

I will never regret the flower puns (my Rose was explicitly rose-themed 😤) or the actions, but it was early days when I wasn't too familiar with rhetoric (lol neutrals), so while not terrible overall, all my "official" posts are definitely pretty cringe. :P

But hey, being cringe is a pillar of Rose, for Rose is more than just an alliance. Rose is a people and a purpose. It is a brotherhood of common players who wish to make some noise and have fun during times of peace and conflict, but also serve a higher purpose by contributing value and meaning to the game around them. Thus, Rose is an alliance guided and held together by the central values of a true community, where those within make sacrifices for one another and stand together even in the most adverse of events.

• Haha 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

My favorite post is probably one that I made on "fixing" beige cycling. 980148467_ScreenShot2022-06-11at1_48_05PM.thumb.png.48d37934748fee45a99cbbc2f2343629.png

This statement pretty much sums up my philosophy on prioritizing war over politics and takes a shot at SRD too which is always fun 😛.

My least favorite post is the slotfilling thread I made against changeup back in 2020. Although I still don't think the bounty system was used properly, I admit it was kinda petty of me to file a report over it. More importantly, it resulted in treasure trading getting banned which had negative repercussions throughout the game.

• Haha 1