i provided the logs that set off the powderkeg. who are you in all of this?

Phiney

I think the argument he's trying to make is that if SI weren't so unexpectedly blindsided they would have fared better in the war. Which sort of goes without saying.

There's a difference between losing and not even trying. SI isn't even trying.

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

There's a difference between losing and not even trying. SI isn't even trying.

again, sorry to have let down the masses'.. you live and learn, maybe next time yunno

That is astoundingly good against even someone smaller than you.  Against an opponent 4x your size it's probably going to go into the record books.  Well done guys.

4x their size correct, but in all actuality look at their avg. score compared to ours, lol... 

Edited by Xenodolf

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad - 

I think the argument he's trying to make is that if SI weren't so unexpectedly blindsided they would have fared better in the war. Which sort of goes without saying.

Even though this was a surprise you'd think they'd be able to put up some kind of a fight. As for being poor politicians hereno, I suppose you'd know all about that; considering you being a poor politician is the reason you and your alliance are getting demolished atm.

uHQTKq6.png

Because there is apparently a need for dialog, I as a more moderate party have decided to take the burden of hearing everyone out. You can forward your preferred contact method by forum or game pm.

Signed, War Economy Officer of SI.

"I did not get my SpaghettiOs, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this."

-Last words of Thomas J. Grasso, death row inmate

Dallas, if you can wait a few hours, I'll be more than happy to give you totals for everything Aladeen has lost so far.

That would be awesome sir id be interested in seeing that :)

Dallas,

Aladeen has taken $6,287,368.01 in damages (equal to $50.30 USD), lost 1,102.79 Infrastructure, 46,750 soldiers, 450 tanks, 18 aircraft, 1 ship and $853,943.78 has been stolen.

Aladeen gas dealt $360,638.41 in damages (equal to $2.89 USD), destroyed 5 infrastructure, 16,862 soldiers, 154 tanks, 7 aircraft, 0 ships, and stolen $12,011.71)

I'd say things did not work out in his favor.

Edit: Edited to include losses of those in wars with Aladeen.

wow man that is crazy! thats just mind bogoling numbers lol. So much time and money wasted. He wanted a war he sure got one XD

Edited by Dallas

For someone who's capable of giving war advice to other alliances, you're really !@#$ty at implementing it in your own.

Hahahah, this is a gem I hope doesn't stay hidden.

wow man that is crazy! thats just mind bogoling numbers lol. So much time and money wasted. He wanted a war he sure got one XD

yeah.. and i ain't even mad sir... keep it up..

oit06p.png

THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF ESTOVAKIA

Our vote has ended, as of about 20 minutes ago.

We will not be accepting any of the terms of peace offered to us by Terminus Est. Hereno will not be removed from his position as President; nor will I be denounced.

All members of the alliance are free to desert this conflict without the normal penalties that come with such desertion, should they be in disagreement with our decision.

Feel free to actually talk to me - rather than Fox Fire or other rank-and-file members - when you'd like to discuss when the conflict will end, ELPINCHAZO.

Edited by Hereno

Our vote has ended, as of about 20 minutes ago.

We will not be accepting any of the terms of peace offered to us by Terminus Est. Hereno will not be removed from his position as President; nor will I be denounced.

All members of the alliance are free to desert this conflict without the normal penalties that come with such desertion, should they be in disagreement with our decision.

Feel free to actually talk to me - rather than Fox Fire or other rank-and-file members - when you'd like to discuss when the conflict will end, ELPINCHAZO.

You better step down if you really want to save your alliance.

17 (of 39)

I kind of feel like 43% of eligible voters voting isn't really enough for legitimacy of the vote. Maybe hold another vote and wait until you get something like 65% or so...?

• Upvote 1

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

I kind of feel like 43% of eligible voters voting isn't really enough for legitimacy of the vote. Maybe hold another vote and wait until you get something like 65% or so...?

with 11 members more than 3 days inactive, I'm not sure they'd get a much higher voter turnout.

T7Vrilp.png

Voter turnout in some countries gets that low. I'm down with it.

Voter turnout in some countries gets that low. I'm down with it.

Yeah I guess. I dunno, I just figure with alliances and being able to reach around the globe, maybe a bit higher. Ah well, I digress.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

Is it possible that hereno simply convinced his membership to simply keep him in power?

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Is it possible that hereno simply convinced his membership to simply keep him in power?

Well lets be real here, what exactly can they do to remove him even if they wanted?

greene.png

Well lets be real here, what exactly can they do to remove him even if they wanted?

Vote with our feet.

"I did not get my SpaghettiOs, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this."

-Last words of Thomas J. Grasso, death row inmate

Right, and that would satisfy half of the requirement for achieving peace, no?

greene.png

the ball is in test's court. they can give up and stop trying to force terms on SI in this war of aggression, or they can continue to fight us despite the will of the alliance being made clear.