End of Merge

Rainbowgeist

6 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

This coming from the man who 

1. Got Kicked From GPC for being an idiot, getting rolled for it.

2. Tried to mass blitz GPC with his shitty Raiding AA and just got his ass handed to him

3. Has Never Ever been a beneficial member of the community

So sorry deulos but I and Everyone else will always be better than you

That's in the past but now he is an helpful advisor in one of the top aa, Serpentis, when was the last time you actually helped even worked in a macro? Oh yeah, That was during NPOLT w/ Golden Phoenix Coalition & The Manhattan Cartel, haven't been able to rise above rank 30 since, closest was Sunray which devolved due to all internal drama of a few folks here, including your own choices that didnt fix it, but made the situation worse almost each time.

• Like 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

7 minutes ago, Linky said:

You're so right, Aren't you kan?

stay mad, stay simping, keep seething

even if you think that, the truth will still show while yalll close to her ignore it, ignorance will cause only more issues. Which that would explain why drama always follow suit

• Like 1

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

4 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

stay mad, stay simping, keep seething

even if you think that, the truth will still show while yalll close to her ignore it, ignorance will cause only more issues. Which that would explain why drama always follow suit

I will! Thanks.

Sorra Himguard (1).png

1 hour ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Yo I have a idea but no one would like it.

pls share ancient Daddy Rokia, your wisdom is wacky yet all knowing

927345464565719101.png 

much love n respect

2 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

That's in the past but now he is an helpful advisor in one of the top aa, Serpentis, when was the last time you actually helped even worked in a macro? Oh yeah, That was during NPOLT w/ Golden Phoenix Coalition & The Manhattan Cartel, haven't been able to rise above rank 30 since, closest was Sunray which devolved due to all internal drama of a few folks here, including your own choices that didnt fix it, but made the situation worse almost each time.

Sunray Victoria was #21 peak and The Hive will be rather close.  

• Downvote 2

16 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Minesome used to have a poor light shown upon him in the past. But he’s done a pretty good job improving his image to the point that macros and political powers are willing to work with him.

Best of luck to this iteration of Sunray.

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Like 2

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

20 hours ago, Rainbowgeist said:

Kan, suck it ❤️

It's this part for me lmao.

20 hours ago, Rainbowgeist said:

Please coup ❤️

Hmmmmmmmm... I mean, I did promote myself to 3iC (though Kan removed me from that position 2 weeks later smh), so anything is possible at this point. But not really. Baba Kan shall remain large and in charge.

19 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Yo I have a idea but no one would like it.

You have my interest now. Do go on.

Edited by Jacob Knox
I was dumb and accidentally posted it three times in a row lmao. Sorry if it tells anyone I quoted them three times.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

2 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

Minesome used to have a poor light shown upon him in the past. But he’s done a pretty good job improving his image to the point that macros and political powers are willing to work with him.

Kev...Kev...Kev...SMH

You are not one to talk about political image creation as well adjustment  after all you have done, specially after the shenanigans you pulled leaving Cata & joinin WH furthermore tryin to big talk Johnsons bloc... AMIDST VMed. You were basically trying to steal even still are in some ways there valor in the war as well other efforts while not holding any gov position further on not being able to fight due to VM. Joking or not (Yes I found some of the shit funny regardless), its wasnt really being taken lightly back in the Ghostbusting related threads for how you were acting. Most I talked too were not pleased with you for stealing their efforts & side steering attention unto you.  

• Downvote 1