Bloc politics are making this game boring

Sir Rips You Off

FA in this game used to be real alliance FA. They could stay and be neutral or be at someone's side
There were no big bulky blocs

Now FA is degernated into whoever can make their whole sphere make stupid arguments and shit(troll) post the forum
Alliances used to matter the game, not blocs

This is my personal opinion, it does not state any opinion of (any) others

Edited by Sir Rips You Off
  • Like 1

Local Clown
Local Warmonger
Local Scammer
Local Arms Dealer
Local Crime Nation

These are the smallest spheres the game has really ever had. You could argue it was smaller in 2014 (but the game was a lot smaller) but we still had the top alliances allied to one another. Corn Shuckers which was the alliance that would form into Rose even made a coalition with Guardian/SK/TEst to beat a coalition headed by the #1 alliance UPN. Point is the game has always had a similar theme to it.

This game is at the peak of FA in terms of what you can do. I lay the blame at the feet of how many poor FA minds we have in this game for some of the poor and lousy decision making. I've been around for a while and I think we're probably at the point where good FA people are incredibly rare.

I'm pretty certain if I had the time or the energy I could re-create something to rival Cata/Clock but I've quite frankly done enough. Too many FA's are purely reactionary, we need FA people who go on the front foot from time to time.

• Upvote 4

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Yes,lets go back to the days of EMC vs IQ shall we? Totally not big bulky blocs.

• Downvote 1

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

3 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

It's why personally, I try to keep my members in the loop, because I know they cant be at the table, but at least they can know what is going on, and feel like they have some ownership and are involved.

Unfortunately, my alliance is probably the only one that does that, because most alliances cant trust their membership to keep their mouths shut, so you guys sit around in the dark, with no idea how much crap is actually going on behind the scenes. (FYI, the last few weeks have been especially busy)

This is fake news. As what Spanky would let you know (he said he has a plant inside), we do this on a much larger scale.

That's why we know in advance when your inaugural rolling will be for that year.

Anywho, sucks to suck playboi. Come join the big bois one time for the one time.

Edited by Eumirbago
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png