[DOW] #ItsNotAnOffshore

SlyWolf21

image.png.ac0f0f99555691465d2b9629ca23fbc7.png

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

https://tenor.com/view/aurora-flag-space-gif-22624092

Smh how could you do this to me and not add the gif.

2 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

I guess since MysOasis hit yall. Sunray Victoria saved Princess Aurora. 

Here we go again bb ;)

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, epicdude203 said:

No, I believe it was explicitly stated that it was, in fact, your mother.

Sir, I respectfully disagree with this statement because I was stating this about your biological mother! And atleast my mother isn't a rainbow frog.

also, we have ruined this forum post.

Edited by Rainbowgeist
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Rainbowgeist said:

Sir, I respectfully disagree with this statement because I was stating this about your biological mother! And atleast my mother isn't a rainbow frog.

With all due respect, madam, which is none I am inclined to strongly disagree with the wording of your comment. My mother may be a rainbow frog, but at least she is a loving and nurturing one. This, in fact, speak volumes about your mother and the way she raised you. Therefore, this is all, undeniably, about your mother.

8 minutes ago, Rainbowgeist said:

also, we have ruined this forum post.

Also, one cannot simply ruin something that was already ruined in the first place.

• Haha 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

Lmfao I'm dying right now!! Alright Jacob, you win lol

3 minutes ago, epicdude203 said:

With all due respect, madam, which is none I am inclined to strongly disagree with the wording of your comment. My mother may be a rainbow frog, but at least she is a loving and nurturing one. This, in fact, speak volumes about your mother and the way she raised you. Therefore, this is all, undeniably, about your mother.

Also, one cannot simply ruin something that was already ruined in the first place.

And I cannot comment on the nature of this forum post being "ruined". All I can say is that it is xD

• Haha 1