Football

I know that the majority of players here in PnW comes from the US or North America, but there are also other players that come from other countries like Europe or South America. I just wished that they added Football (soccer) to the game to make it much more enjoyable (not that baseball isn't enjoyable) to players that come from continents like Europe, I just think it would be a great addition to the game.

• Upvote 1

With FIFA looking for a new game studio, Sheepy should probably just offer his services to them. All politics and wars players could play fifa from their browser and FIFA gets to take all of the ad revenue and credit cash that sheepy would get. it's a win win. ; ) 

• Haha 1

On 10/29/2021 at 2:20 PM, 𝕰𝖑 𝕽𝖆𝖎𝖌𝖊𝖓 said:

I know that the majority of players here in PnW comes from the US or North America, but there are also other players that come from other countries like Europe or South America. I just wished that they added Football (soccer) to the game to make it much more enjoyable (not that baseball isn't enjoyable) to players that come from continents like Europe, I just think it would be a great addition to the game.

To add to this, nations can choose their national sport. This can really add more depth to the game. Even some RP. 

Some examples could be:

• Baseball
  • Soccer
  • Cricket
  • Basketball
  • Formula 1
  • Others

Maybe there could be competitions for the best teams of each sport as well.

The possibilities are limitless. 

Edited by Kosta
Grammer

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2021 at 2:37 PM, Kosta said:

To add to this, nations can choose their national sport. This can really add more depth to the game. Even some RP. 

Some examples could be:

• Baseball
  • Soccer
  • Cricket
  • Basketball
  • Formula 1
  • Others

Maybe there could be competitions for the best teams of each sport as well.

The possibilities are limitless. 

I agree. But at the same time it is a politics game so I doubt they would add this.