[Goverment Change] Wait isn't this the part where it disbands

MinesomeMC

2 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

Ever since 2017 the Golden Phoenix Coalition has been an attempt to reach my goals of becoming an adequate leader and just to have fun doing what I enjoy. There was always a repeating theme, something bad happened and it disbands. Prima Victoria, was supposed to be different. Formed as a rebrand of Golden Phoenix Coalition after another out of game community Terra Nova merged with us. The thing is Prima Victoria will be different. I believe with the help of the syndicate and without the bad reputation I may bring to them, they will do fine. So I, MinesomeMC, will be stepping down from Prima Victoria as it is what is best for the alliance and will allow me to turn a new chapter. I have no idea whats next for me, who i'll move to, but I wish Prima Victoria well and trust The Syndicate to guide them correctly. 

Flag

Prima Victoria Government line up as of July 24, 2021

Prime Minister - Cazaron

King - Levi (Project 11)

Minister of Milcom - Linda

Minister of Internal Affairs - Papi Salamander

Any further Prima Victoria inquiries shall be given to Cazaron and Project 11, thank you. 

Tl; dr - Cazaron replaces MinesomeMC as Prima Victoria's Prime Minister

Good Luck Minesome, wherever you go.

• Like 3

TCM3_1_281x175.png.d5f909d45f36d3dcb3722580e7b7ecc2.png
Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order