The Harsh Reality Of Micros

PnWPaintMC

Most games online all have the same issue; too many alliances with inexperienced leadership.

The problem that you are describing falls into the same category.

The answer is to disband and join BK.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/17/2021 at 11:04 PM, Cpt Crunch said:

Never heard of them. So you just proved my point. Armarrian? Must he some shit mirco he was head of. Fight a war other than getting dogpiled or dogpiling Or show real evidence of the ability to pull in big loot. Otherwise my point still stands. Just get good at raiding or get a prot. Stop crying about. If every micro made it, than the political outlook of this game would be a shit show daily. 

I cant tell if your being sarcastic or not, The Amarr Empire, A former top 40 AA.

On 5/25/2021 at 9:48 AM, ShanersUEC said:

I cant tell if your being sarcastic or not, The Amarr Empire, A former top 40 AA.

And still a micro; score doesn't equate to quality. Warfare other than dogpiling does.

• Upvote 1

All the above advice is great.

I've had times where I was stressed with my alliance and wanted to hightail it.  But, given how things have been the last few months, i'm glad I didn't.

For a micro to survive you need a strong protector, a strong military, or a strong community that's fine with getting curbstomped together.  From the above conversation it seems like you've had none of those.

And an alliance takes a lot of work to maintain - work that even myself (and I consider myself mildly well-connected) absolutely couldn't handle.

• Like 1