『QoL』Updating max kill numbers on attack page+show how much gas/munitions will be used

Majima Goro

Yeah, Alex has some pretty arbitrary calculations behind the scenes and nobody can tell what's going on(which is typical for him). Hence why we see utter failures for attacks that seemingly shouldn't be. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Deulos said:

Yeah, Alex has some pretty arbitrary calculations behind the scenes and nobody can tell what's going on(which is typical for him). Hence why we see utter failures for attacks that seemingly shouldn't be. 

I'd like to clarify that this isn't going to show you the calculations behind the scene. This will only show the updated max kill only.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Similar to my suggestion a few years ago, 

Army value should change according to whether or not don't equip soldiers with munitions is checked, when the amount of units is reduced, and when tanks are weakened from ground control.

I'd also like the max planes Killable by tanks with ground control to be shown as well and the army value from population that you experience in ground attacks to be shown in ground attacks (the reason you still have casualties when the enemy has no ground army, and why they are higher when a city has higher population from infra or age.)

• Administrators
On 4/11/2021 at 1:08 PM, Majima Goro said:

Currently, the pages for war attacks only show the maximum amount of troops/units/infra that can be killed/destroyed with the attack. This data however is fixed to the maximum amount of units you have at your disposal.

For example, take a look at the airstrike screen below:image.png.599cbfb24cb20def3b9d63b8792ba779.png

Even if I was to change the number of aircrafts to say 3, it won't update the information for Max unit/infra kills.

image.png.e398707419f58e6869dd0bda517cf719.png

My suggestion is that this should be dynamic.
If I change the number of units, I should be able to see how much I can kill with the reduced number of units.
This helps people who are new to the game and just spam max units to kill negligible amount of units as well as help people plan better on strategies.
Not only this, in case of superiority, it should also show what is the actual army value instead of just max value.

Along with this, a new field showing how much gasoline and munition is used in an attack should also be introduced. It will also auto-update with change in number of units selected.

This would be a nice QoL to have which could make life easier.

image.png

This is a good suggestion, thank you.

On 4/13/2021 at 10:23 AM, Deulos said:

All the formulas are publicly posted on the wiki, and there's also the 'detailed battle report' option you can select after the battle to see exactly what happened.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link