Most Posts

RexPatricius

This thread shall have the most posts on the Forums.

Ideas of things to post:

- Music Videos

- Memes

- Quotes

- Facts

- Cat Videos

- Nation Lore

- News

- Food Pictures

- People eating food pictures

- People throwing food pictures

- and pretty much anything else (within the rules)

Remember: posts must make some kind of sense.

cute_cat_photos.jpg

Edited by RexPatricius

Your image has hotlink protection.

Let's instead have a contest, whoever wins gets two million.

Contest is: Who has the most posts?

Rules: Person with the most forum posts wins. Only players are allowed(AKA no Sheepy)

annnnnnnd

I win

GG no re

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

wow seems like everyone is posting about everything just to increase the number of post :) but to catch up with underlodg is almost impossible unless you were to spend the next 2 or 3 weeks 24/7 doing nothing but to post in the forum :)

That is ridiculous! Nobody would do such a thing!

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

The first nation to recognize the United States was a Muslim majority nation (Morocco).

• Upvote 1

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

• Administrators

The Pacific entrance to the Panama Canal is located farther East than the Atlantic entrance.

Seriously? That's a crazy fun fact that I need to start telling people.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Seriously? That's a crazy fun fact that I need to start telling people.

You should tell them that the western most state, the eastern most state, and the northern most state is Alaska.

And before anyone else asks, no, it's not true because the International Date Line was intentionally drawn to have all of Alaska on one side. Most people think it is a straight line down and will intentionally propagate the lie though.

Also Fan death is totes legit yo.

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

-snip-

This is why I get bored, no one ever plays along. Just reply with a "Yea, it's really crazy" and move on so as to mess with everyone's heads.

Edited by underlordgc

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win