Whats your take on Raiding?

Keith

Having one of the biggest military's(at one point) im curios to know from everyone else is it even worth raiding anymore? Its getting harder and harder for raiding nations to raid due to alliances wiping them out completely using methods i wont state and sheepys rule involving tanks and infastructure which is a horrible rule favoring the bigger alliances in my opinion . Its also nearly impossible for a raiding alliance to start up again. Lets say you attacked Eos or atlas or even SI .gurantee you wont last a day or two .i gave up raiding for good for reasons but come on i want to use my miltary every now and then haha.So is it worth raiding anymore or was demon and i the last of the true raiders.

i dont know if this is the right place to post this and i dont usally post stuff but the forums have been really really quite lately . I wonder why? Haha

don't worry wait for a world war and then im sure raiders will be quiet common seeing as most the big alliances will have killed them selves basically especially if that happens when people start having nukes:)

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

There's a very big difference between having harmless fun and having fun at the expense of others, and raiding actives is quite simply on the latter category. Just stick to raiding inactives and message the alliance leader for permission if you feel unsure, and always ready to offer peace, and you're good.

UedhRvY.png

Message alliance leader for permission? Hey which alliance actually give permission for anyone to raid their members whether active or not? So perhaps I should message Perfontaine for permission if I come across inactive in Guardian.:P

Having said so, I think there are so many inactive and unaligned nations out there. Feel free to raid them. Why must you raid anyone in any alliance. Is not like you have no other targets to feed on.

Message alliance leader for permission? Hey which alliance actually give permission for anyone to raid their members whether active or not? So perhaps I should message Perfontaine for permission if I come across inactive in Guardian. :P

Having said so, I think there are so many inactive and unaligned nations out there. Feel free to raid them. Why must you raid anyone in any alliance. Is not like you have no other targets to feed on.

Guardian never did that, I'm talking more about my time in UPN :P

UedhRvY.png

Are you really sure? -snip stupid pony-

Positive

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• 2 weeks later...

"...sheepys rule involving tanks and infastructure which is a horrible rule favoring the bigger alliances in my opinion"

What rule are you talking about here?

UPN doesnt do that:P

And UPN has done this....

Edited by T Servo

And UPN has done this....

Again, no.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Yeah I've noticed that. Raiding in actives is huge in most similar games but here alliances have a strong incentive to keep in actives around.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc