Bootleg Radio - Politics and War Edition!

Tenages

Shellhound and I's show is going live. We'll be broadcasting live today on 10/26 at 8PM EST (6PM game time) unless Tenages and Pre bump their show forward to this week. If they do, our show will be on the air right after theirs. 

So far we have Pubstomper and Thulium planned to be on as guests. If you have any questions for them or are interested in hopping on yourself, let me know. 

• Upvote 2

Can you get a govn member from each warring alliance on? Or at least one from each side. Get some debate going

Casey wanted to come on Bootleg, but he hasn't gotten a mic yet, and said he can't make it by tomorrow. That being said, we at Bootleg would welcome anyone else from UPN, DEIC, or EoS who wants to come on, and I'm sure Cody and Shellhound would as well.

Casey is still scheduled to be on Bootleg next Sunday.

wF9Bjre.gif

Casey wanted to come on Bootleg, but he hasn't gotten a mic yet, and said he can't make it by tomorrow. That being said, we at Bootleg would welcome anyone else from UPN, DEIC, or EoS who wants to come on, and I'm sure Cody and Shellhound would as well.

Casey is still scheduled to be on Bootleg next Sunday.

Just tell Casey to pick up a pair of samsung/iphone earbuds.

uHQTKq6.png

Radio show is starting in ~10 minutes, join us in #bootleg!

Good job guys, I enjoyed the show. Seemed like everyone else did too. Looking forward to the next show!

"We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community."
     - Emperor Haile Selassie I

The Republic

The Republic Map

Good job guys, I enjoyed the show. Seemed like everyone else did too. Looking forward to the next show!

Thanks, we appreciate it!

Shellhound and I's show will not be on a set schedule like the other. We originally planned on it being every other week on Sundays but we'll likely have it more often and on whatever days fit in our schedule that particular week. If you have anything you guys want us to discuss or are interested in coming on as a guest, let us know. 

Somebody could've told me not to sound like I was stoned. <3

Have you tried not getting stoned right before the show? That might help :P

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Just a heads up Peaceful Ponderings with Cody and Shellhound will be having another broadcast this Sunday from 5-6 EST, Bootleg with Prefontaine and Tenages will be airing the same day an hour after Peaceful Ponderings. If you'd like to be a part of PW's most popular radio show (Peaceful Ponderings) or you have a topic you'd like us to talk about please message either myself or Cody in-game or on IRC.

Edited by Shellhound

uHQTKq6.png

Just a heads up Peaceful Ponderings with Cody and Shellhound will be having another broadcast this Sunday from 5-6 EST, Bootleg with Prefontaine and Tenages will be airing the same day an hour after Peaceful Ponderings. If you'd like to be a part of PW's most popular radio show (Peaceful Ponderings) or you have a topic you'd like us to talk about please message either myself or Cody in-game or on IRC.

Hmm, some most popular radio show. If you're all that, why're you begging for listeners in the Bootleg thread?  :P Get your own thread you bum.

Bootleg Radio -- PW's One True Radio Show.

Edited by Tenages
wF9Bjre.gif

Bootleg Radio -- PT's One True Radio Show.

Sheepy just died a little on the inside again.

Y U DO DIS?

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

*ahem*

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3161-peaceful-ponderings-politics-and-wars-most-popular-radio-show/

Hmm, some most popular radio show. If you're all that, why're you begging for listeners in the Bootleg thread?  :P Get your own thread you bum.

Bootleg Radio -- PT's One True Radio Show.

Well, PT did only have one radio show. I can't dispute the facts.

uHQTKq6.png