Problems between HIL-EE-Atlas alliances

Alexander von Brant

1)The problems begins when EE leader and annother memeber (the cowards) destroyed LOIN alliance...

2)The cowards took much money from LOIN's bank...

3)After they used the money for they problems,and my alliance HIL atacked them because they need to pay for what they did...

4)EE alliance asked for protection of Atlas alliance because they don't want to pay for what they did...

5)Now all alliances and old allies like Atlas,has turned against HIL for no reason,HIL is the good alliance and EE is the bad one..

6)I don't mean all EE alliance need to pay for EE leaders mistake,but their leaders need to pay...

You are making the entire situation much more dramatic than it has to actually be, message me or any of my government in-game and we will be happy to chat with you.

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Yes, it was a mistake on our part, we tend to trust people, 
But not all people have like to live with honor, words mean nothing to them,
We and our present members DO HAVE HONOR, that's why we are fighting till death, and we are doing it all alone. We could have easily allied with the rouge alliances, even we had offers, but we didn't, you know why, cos HONOR and FRIENDSHIP means a lot to us, we stood together in good day, and if the world is against us, and everyone is trying to kill us, we will die together, 

PS: I never lied to SI leader, i just told him what i was reported to me,  

Maybe if you want to be a good alliance, maybe you should discuss this in private, rather then having a hissy 14 year old fit on the forums and looking like complete tools.

I'm going to suggest that you sit back and wait a bit, until you have some more experience of how these games work and probably some more life experience as well. Then you can try playing the game as leader, otherwise, things ain't going to end nice, like you've already seen this week.

You simply ain't going to become skilled in the game overnight, try playing as a normal member in an alliance and get some skill and experience...before jumping straight to leader. Also, show some more emotional self control and don't have fits on the forums, use your head and not your heart and you should do better then you're currently doing now.

But, if you carry on, you're just going to look like more and more of a fool and your chances of doing well in game are going to diminish fast. Chill and calm down or things will get worse.

• Upvote 4

If you use the alliance bank and aren't careful who has access to it, you're gonna have a bad time.

True. :D

HONOR and FRIENDSHIP means a lot to us, we stood together in good day, and if the world is against us, and everyone is trying to kill us, we will die together, 

Won't help much when you're facing a more powerful alliance. Though you have courage, I like that. Best luck.

Regardless what EE did, Atlas is fully in their right to honor the treaty they signed. That's why we have treaties in the first place.

Now, I'm assuming based on my knowledge of the Atlas government, that had you approached them and talked to them about the situation instead of using violence, thenot maybe something could have been worked out.

• Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

Personally i find this whole matter VERY confusing what I cannot seem to understand is Atlas government has REPEATEDLY said that you should talk to them.  Now I know them and I know they are not saying it for their health and if you HAD talked to them they would not be saying it.  Here is a peice of advice, honor and friendship are all good but you cannot afford those as a leader.  Those things are for the people who dont have to worry about others.  (Mainly talking about honor here)  My recomendation is this, surrender and talk it out.  You need to swallow your pride and think of the people that have put their trust in you.  I had to learn that the hard way.

Well, i did thought about my people, i already told them what's happening, and about all the alliance who have declared war on us, i warned them that if they stayed with us they will die and hence it would be better for them to leave. And that being said, the people who are still in the alliance are there out of their own wish.

Here is one of the conversations i had

From: Lucy Heartfilia barbados.jpg Date: 09/11/2014 Thursday 11:55 am

Okay, i will do, and sorry,
BTW we are at war with virtually everyone, if you want you can leave, if you stay with us you will sure be destroyed. Me, subin, and Alex have decided to fight till our last breath, so yea, we are basically committing suicide

From: ComicalPuma confederate.jpg Date: 09/11/2014 Thursday 12:07 pm alarm_bell.png

I am in for a penny and in for a pound...I guess I will commit suicide too

Well EE have recently started to work negotiations with HIL I hope this causes HIL to stop declaring on everyone when it clearly wasn't everyones fault I'm repaying for stolen bank out of my own expense

King of Thundera and Demigod of Economics