11 minutes ago, Mr. Goober said:

Git Gud?

u got over 200 mill for over 12 cities? i didnt think so

Edited by Papi Salamander

32 minutes ago, Papi Salamander said:

lol thanks

Ā 

u got over 200 mill for over 12 cities? i didnt think so

Yeah score is kinda wacky, been fighting alot of players with half my city count in this war.Ā 

By the way, it cute you think you can buy up to 20 cities from 8 cities,Ā for only 200 mil. If cities where that cheap i would be at whale size by now.Ā 

• Upvote 1

tenor (1).gif

git gud. You have cranked steel unitsĀ and high infra. If you're going to score inflate like that, you need to account for raiders coming after you. Especially as a member of a weak alliance that can't protect you.

Edited by Pop

8 hours ago, Papi Salamander said:

I just love how a 25 city nation could attack me at just 8 cities. I mean honestly. My 120 thousand troops vs 250 thousand. Im just astonished at this point im not even mad lol.

Screenshot 2019-11-24 at 9.08.07 PM.png

Ā 

Git gud.

11 hours ago, Papi Salamander said:

I just love how a 25 city nation could attack me at just 8 cities. I mean honestly. My 120 thousand troops vs 250 thousand. Im just astonished at this point im not even mad lol.

You shouldn't have so much military at 8 cites. People like you are fun to hit,especially those 6000 tanks and 75 ships. You only have 550 aircraft which opens you up for constant bombing of your military. Also one city has 1900 infrastructure which is ideal to nuke and at 8 cities you can barely afford to repair that damage.

Edited by Deulos
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Deulos said:

You shouldn't have so much military at 8 cites. People like you are fun to hit,especially those 6000 tanks and 75 ships. You only have 550 aircraft which opens you up for constant bombing of your military. Also one city has 1900 infrastructure which is ideal to nuke and at 8 cities you can barely afford to repair that damage.

thanks for the feedback

14 hours ago, Pop said:

git gud. You have cranked steel unitsĀ and high infra. If you're going to score inflate like that, you need to account for raiders coming after you. Especially as a member of a weak alliance that can't protect you.

Im part of TMC and we fought him off. GPC is an extension of TMC now

• Administrators

This doesn't look like a suggestion.

Do you have a specific suggestion as to how to change the Score formula, perhaps?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

23 hours ago, Papi Salamander said:

Have you tried buying more tanks?

• Haha 1