Jump to content
StonyCrayon

[Surrender] This will be the last post. (I swear)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I’d lean more toward Sketchy’s doing than Empyrea. Although obviously they were told at least in part what to include in that first surrender announcement by others at least.

One of the original terms of surrender was reinstating Rebekah as the leader of TO.

Rebekah declined the term and it was scrapped.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ShadyAssassin said:

One of the original terms of surrender was reinstating Rebekah as the leader of TO.

Rebekah declined the term and it was scrapped.

That is true, although damage was already done; where I couldn’t convince her to take it back.

  • Downvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

That is true, although damage was already done; where I couldn’t convince her to take it back.

No damage is permanent
Especially in a virtual world.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ShadyAssassin said:

No damage is permanent
Especially in a virtual world.

Would definitely be a new AA rather than continuing on with The Originals. Guess I could keep people up to date on when she makes it who PM me asking about it or could join Kingsglaive. Although we plan to leave The Originals alone; so she will probably need to almost start from scratch.. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Would definitely be a new AA rather than continuing on with The Originals. Guess I could keep people up to date on when she makes it who PM me asking about it or could join Kingsglaive. Although we plan to leave The Originals alone; so she will probably need to almost start from scratch.. :P

Allying to kingsglaive is like jumping into a fire from the top of burj Khalifa.

And TO lost a lot from this war. All their M  level treaties were dropped. Their allies deserted them, they lost a number of members and there was a coup aka a gov change-until their new Gov proves itself,there is bound to be some chaos in their alliance. Hell,even disbanding doesnt sound like a far off idea, a very common event after coups.

And yet empyrea peaced. It wouldn't have been difficult to put more pressure on them or make them even bend the knee to harsher terms. But we decided to let go.

Unlike some people, they seem to learn from their mistakes. If TO were to be harassed anymore, it will be the equivalent of kicking a dead horse. So I request you not to.

 

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She tried to squeeze a surrender out of UA and ended up surrendering TWICE, losing her alliance and any small ounce of respect she may have had. All within 48 hours. Now that's impressive.

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Kitschie said:

She tried to squeeze a surrender out of UA and ended up surrendering TWICE, losing her alliance and any small ounce of respect she may have had. All within 48 hours. Now that's impressive.

OOF

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kitschie said:

She tried to squeeze a surrender out of UA and ended up surrendering TWICE, losing her alliance and any small ounce of respect she may have had. All within 48 hours. Now that's impressive.

image.png.9e0d9f56b415bf02455513eeb584a171.png

Guess my predictions are pretty accurate

Now introducing, Assassin Fortune Teller Inc.
For a small fee of 420K, come and know your fortune for the day

First 100 customers to pay only 69% of the standard fee.

Disclaimer: No refunds if  predictions don't match

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kitschie said:

She tried to squeeze a surrender out of UA and ended up surrendering TWICE, losing her alliance and any small ounce of respect she may have had. All within 48 hours. Now that's impressive.

lol she didn't. And she also didn't try getting a surrender from UA. UA was the one who asked about it in the first place. 

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2019 at 11:22 PM, Rosa Cossette D'Ellis said:

lol she didn't. And she also didn't try getting a surrender from UA. UA was the one who asked about it in the first place. 

Were you the one trying to negotiate with me and souparmon? Because I believe she did. I was there, I read the messages. Okay though.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Move on from this already.  What's done is done.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.