Jump to content

Final Victory


Eumirbago
 Share

Recommended Posts

Thank you for half a decade of winning!

All the best to all of you guys ? 

 

For the ones that really wanted me to lose, go ahead and declare :P I'll login from time to time so that you guys have the opportunity to try haha

  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
On 11/11/2018 at 7:16 PM, Eumirbago said:

Thank you for half a decade of winning!

All the best to all of you guys ? 

 

For the ones that really wanted me to lose, go ahead and declare :P I'll login from time to time so that you guys have the opportunity to try haha

you suck, you are back playing when I tried so very hard to get you not to delete your nation 2 years ago.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Seb said:

you suck, you are back playing when I tried so very hard to get you not to delete your nation 2 years ago.

I had to habibi haha. We need to catch up! ?

Lxr4VfE.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Seb said:

I don't know, I am salty.

?

                   I am a very reasonable & compassionate human being if one understands me. 

  What you assume/judge about me is your opinion & Im not entitled to be pushed around by it.

                                   memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg                       

Get on my nerves (or for the hell of it) may God have mercy on your soul. Flavored salt is coming!

Sincerely, The Nether KIng of Orbis, Grand Apostle of the 11, Elvish Tiefling Ranger, Mercenary of Hell, Orbis Sorcerer Supreme, & Multi-Dimensional Salt Lord; Firwof the Devilman

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Seb said:

^^

mhmm kimky?

                   I am a very reasonable & compassionate human being if one understands me. 

  What you assume/judge about me is your opinion & Im not entitled to be pushed around by it.

                                   memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg                       

Get on my nerves (or for the hell of it) may God have mercy on your soul. Flavored salt is coming!

Sincerely, The Nether KIng of Orbis, Grand Apostle of the 11, Elvish Tiefling Ranger, Mercenary of Hell, Orbis Sorcerer Supreme, & Multi-Dimensional Salt Lord; Firwof the Devilman

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.