Missing Alliance - Please Read!

Pheonix

2 hours ago, Memph said:

TFP, Grumpy and HS are our main allies and they seem to be doing ok. We just signed TCW because we heard it would mean we'd get to fight a lot of people.

Let me tell you who you could’ve signed instead~

4 hours ago, Memph said:

TFP, Grumpy and HS are our main allies and they seem to be doing ok. We just signed TCW because we heard it would mean we'd get to fight a lot of people.

I have no idea what he is talking about, All of grumpy's treaties are super secret of which there are many, and can neither be confirmed or denied.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I have no idea what he is talking about, All of grumpy's treaties are super secret of which there are many, and can neither be confirmed or denied.

Like the treaty that secretly names Roquentin as Supreme Overlord of all of Grumpy. 

That's right, Grumpy is secretly a front for Roq's evil plans of world domination.
It's only a matter of time before the Radiant-sphere realizes their folly and acts accordingly!

• Downvote 1