Resoria

Spectral

Resoria was never historically a great power. It's never been known for great trade or military strength. The Monarchy that stands now, is nothing more than a parasite. They give nothing to the poor, and leech off the upper class. The capital of the kingdom, Hifdale, has rampant over population. The poverty rate of this kingdom is over 50%. The Resorian Dong is valued at 600 per 1 SDRs

The story I'm about to tell you, is about the general, Keat Spyre, who was a renown general in the Resorian Armed Forces. Tired of the abuse and contempt for most of the population displayed by the monarchy, he rebelled against the throne, with 34% of the RAF. Here is his story.

"I come to you today, addressing the leaders of our world, to implore you to take action. Too long have my people been abused. Too long, have the rich stood upon the backs of the poor. Too long, has this line of criminals stood upon the throne, claiming to know what's best. And too long, have they been permitted to do so.

I am here to announce that, today, the people's military say: No More! I, along with all those who weap for this nation, have bound ourselves with the duty; the obligation, to save the people from this tyranny. As of 3 hours ago, A group of liberators under my orders, secured the Burghin airport, 4 miles outside of the capital of Hifdale. The City of Ufoit, and Vrohn have been liberated. This will be my only offer to those who currently presume to rule over us: Step down, and face trial for what you've done, and I may be lenient."

The broadcast cuts there, and the general discusses with his cohorts. "Commander, right now, we have the advantage. If we press for the capital immediately, we can end this in a day." -A tall man with glassed chitters ecstatically.

"That's all well and good, but while we were acting, so we're they. They've fortified the capital thoroughly. We don't stand a chance, commander." -A fairly ordinary man chines in.

"They've focused their forces on defending the capital. So we take where their forces are weak. Capture the remaining cities, then lay seige." -Keat commanded.

Edited by Spectral
  • Upvote 2

:Classified:
While the developing situation in Resoria was not close enough to impact the Space Elevator, it was enough of a cause for concern to be watched, and several  RQ-180 teams would start to fly over the region. The company was not going to take sides in an internal dispute, but other nations may still elect to do so and it was wiser to have eyes and ears in place to be aware of when that began to occur rather than sit back idle.

Sir, there is a new Nation in Afrika. Intelligence says that a former member of the Armed Forces, someone in the Top Brass started a rebellion. Our estimates are that they will secure the capital, within a couple of days or weeks. 

Government Forces have barricaded the capital city. However, the Government Forces outside the capital are not as combat ready and as prepared as the Capital. We expect the country to be shift power to the Military Junta. 

...The Arch Duke pondered for a bit. He himself came to power in a silent military coup, and he believed all had the power to make change should ensure change. But he did not know how to help, in Germany Civil Unrest would leave him in a civil war, much less the terror Attack yesterday showed leaders back home he may be unfit for Leading the Euro-Britannia. 

Minister and Directors. What are our courses of action? 

Well sir, we advise to sit this out. Perhaps other nations will assist, and this is not a conflict in our sphere of influence.  Secondly, any aid would require we strip our forces already deployed. We can not afford to send the aid, the Federal Reserve has been drained of almost a Trillion Kronens, the Finance Council will certainly ask questions.

Thanks you Minister... very well, keep me updated. This is not a priority concern, we must deal with our neighbors to the South first...they are becoming a bigger nuisance than expected

SOE Has sent a part of the Freedom Battalion

D-Company, E-Company and F-Company

Code names

Dog Company D-Company

Eagle Company E-Company

Fox Company F-Company

Plus they have sent 250 Pieces of Towed Artillery for now to the Rebels, not including the equiptment that was shipped with the Ottomans that is going to used by them.

They are going to send 25 Challanger Tanks for the use of Rebels that is going to arrive in a few days, same goes for a few Old Scouting planes.

Edited by Spaz

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

[Classified] The Ottoman Secret Service has gotten the numbers of both sides Numbers.
The former Government has 70 000 Personell and 1,400 Tanks and the Rebels have 30 000 Personel and 2,000 Tanks. [Classified]

The Towed Artillery that was sent to the Rebels is refined Artillery. From Soviet to Modern-like. (250 Pieces) , The ones that were used by the DS and were taken by the SOE after the conflict.

Soviet Era Transport Helicopters and Scout Planes were sent to the aid of the Rebels.

Dog Company was assinged to the push into the Capital. Fox  Company is peforming attacks on the flanks of the Capital and the Eagle Company is pushing through the desert cities and what not.

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

Message from the President of Nova Empire

On our day of our independence, we let Orbis know of our presence. And on our declaration of our existence, we said we will spread our ideas of freedom and democracy to those who are unfortunate and restricted or oppressed by their leader. We will keep our word. People in the country of Resortia are leeched off their people and oppress them like we once were. We must not stand back and watch as this horrid acts continue! We must liberate the people of Resortia from its king!

"We thank all those who have sent aid in our time of need. Those who have helped us here, today, shall not be forgotten. For you have taken a stand against tyranny, injustice, and cruelty. As of today, 4 hours ago, we diverted the majority of our forces to help the global force secure the capital. Additionally, a smaller force recaptured much of the city of Esnia with minimal casulties."

Today was a new dawn for the Resorian Replubic, which was now organizing it's structure in preperation of victory. Just hours ago, the King stepped down and surrendered to the combined forces of the SOE, NE, and RR. Though, this was not before the King led a relentless barrage of Ufoit, which killed thousands of innocents, along with firing his stores of cruise missiles at oncoming armored divisions. The RR lost just over 1/4th their tanks, and nearly 6,000 infantry in storming the capital. After the King surrendered, him and his entire cabinet, and his wealthy supporters were incarcerated. While the main force of the Loyalist army had been routed, pockets of loyalists remain, causing trouble in day-to-day functions in the city.

When the RR forces arrived at the city of esnia, they found an ill prepared, and poorly supplied force of nearly 4,000 infantry and 30 tanks. As the Republic forces arrive, 1,500 men turned and secured the outer section of the city, just as the general had intended. Upon this, 800 men suho were cut off, surrendered. Following this, the 8,000 infantry and 400 tanks moved in and pressed the city. As of now, the remaining loyalist force consisting of 1,200 men have held up in the northern section of the city, conducting urban warfare and making the Republic pay for every inch.

Edited by Spectral

"We would like to thank you for your support up to this point. We would be willing to accommodate an embassy, and should begin construction immediately for all foreign dignitaries. We appreciate and welcome the continued support of the world leaders while we finish the conflict and rebuild. As of now, the King and his high government members are on trial for war crimes and mass murder. His patrons have had their assets detained and allocated."

:Classified:

Upon taking the capital of Hifdale, the new High Chancellor, Keat Spyre has come into possession of a unique technology. The technology that the previous king had poured tax payer money into, so that his mind may live on after his death. This technology could scan the human brain, and download it's contents to a server or a computer. Keat snuck this technology into Fort Usol, to the south of Ufoit, where it would be studied and tested for more practical uses.

Edited by Spectral

The Resorian leader suddenly heard a voice in his head. "Greetings, human, I am Aleksandr Novoluniye, General of the Amenrian Supernatural Warfare Division. Do not be alarmed for I am merely here to communicate with you. I would like to congratulate you on your recent victory. His Majesty, Heavenly Emperor of Amenria, Cheonsa, would like to offer exchanging embassies, as well as support, both humanitarian, to aid your impoverished people, and military, to wipe out remaining forces of the Resorian monarchy. We apologise for using this...indirect means of communication and for not being able to assist with the capture of the capital. We have been busy with..other issues. Please, consider this offer, great leader."

mOMPUVF.jpg

"We appreciate any and all assisstence that you can provide. We're currently creating an embassy while we plan our rebuild project on Ufoit and Hifdale. As for the battle, we appreciate the gesture, and I'm sure your forces would've quickened the monarchies end. We've been able to eliminate most of the terrorist groups. The remaining loyalist have barricaded themselves in Elisan. We're preparing to march now, and shouldn't need any further military assisstence. Once again, I must thank you for any assistance you can provide."