Special Recognition

Thalmor

• Wiki Mod
5 hours ago, Dakai said:

and there you go.

they nuked me three times.

Congrats on getting your enemies to do more damage to themselves then they did to you with their own attacks.

Edited by Dr Rush
  • Upvote 4

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

20 hours ago, Dakai said:

and there you go.

they nuked me three times.

and there you go ladies and gentlemen my last city destroyed a total of four nukes.

Edited by Dakai
accident

27 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

now we see how much dedication they really have... will their be a 5th nuke?

probably not that was my last City there is nothing left to destroy.

• Wiki Mod
7 hours ago, Dakai said:

probably not that was my last City there is nothing left to destroy.

Rebuild 200 infra in a city.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

On 7/27/2017 at 6:02 AM, Zephyrus said:

Meh. I have had worse thrown at me. But reporting it to the administrator is just as lame. 

Edited by Doc Martini
  • Upvote 3

On 7/27/2017 at 7:02 AM, Zephyrus said:

This is exactly why I rejected the initial offer KT sent me to join before I joined Arrgh.  It seemed highly suspicious of being poorly mannered.

I'm not surprised though.  They're named after a fraternity IRL that behaves the same way.

4 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

This is exactly why I rejected the initial offer KT sent me to join before I joined Arrgh.  It seemed highly suspicious of being poorly mannered.

I'm not surprised though.  They're named after a fraternity IRL that behaves the same way.

It's pretty hard being 'behaved' when you're this good, though.

KF0vhPa.jpg

• Upvote 5

new_forum_sig_2.png

Eh... not really.

You realize that over the long-term, not only does being well-mannered pay off because it creates controlled circumstances for development from people not being psychologically harassed, but it's actually needed for survival in order to ensure people don't betray each other.  Without manners, you end up with people trying to humiliate others into performance for the good of society.  Those unwilling to endure humiliation are labeled as selfish despite how they're just self-respecting (and if anything, they're selfless because they don't want to be enablers of those who humiliate others).

In a situation like this, that means sportsmanship is needed to make sure competition stays around.

Edited by Dubayoo
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

20 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

In a situation like this, that means sportsmanship is needed to make sure competition stays around.

excuse me, WHAT! sportsmanship, this has nothing to do with sportsmanship. what exactly did I do to become non-sports Worthy? 

you could say that I started sending shit talking messages, and say that I was non-sports Worthy for doing that.

but how? 

I did not send those messages for peace.

I did not send those messages for war.

I sent those messages for fun! to see their reactions! messages do not affect game stats.    FOR THE NAME OF FUN!

• Upvote 2

Fun comes in many forms.  In a game, it comes from winning.

Getting a reaction out of someone by talking about things that have nothing to do with the game goes beyond that.

39 minutes ago, Dubayoo said:

Fun comes in many forms.  In a game, it comes from winning.

can you make up your mind please? you literally just said only time of game is fun is when you're winning. well you also just preached about having good sportsmanship. you're being a real hypocrite right now. saying things that contradict your other things you said.

On 7/27/2017 at 6:02 AM, Zephyrus said:

so you insult the insulter?

excuse me why are you here. insulting me and my own special Recognition. 

oh I see you think you're some hot stuff don't you?

well listen closely I AM NOT scared of you.

Edited by Dakai

2 hours ago, Dakai said:

can you make up your mind please? you literally just said only time of game is fun is when you're winning. well you also just preached about having good sportsmanship. you're being a real hypocrite right now. saying things that contradict your other things you said.

When you're a bad sport, that means you're making fun of players beyond the parameters of a game.  It has no place within playing a game.

There's no contradiction there.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dubayoo said:

When you're a bad sport, that means you're making fun of players.

Wow first off that is a complete lie, when you show good sportsmanship is when you don't start crying whenever you are losing.

second off you completely avoided the part where you contradict yourself.

3rd off there's a difference between insults and make fun. when I make fun of someone I make fun of them and everything about them, when you insult someone you put bunch of swear words together.

example: when I call someone retarded I do not actually know if they are actually mentally retarded.

Edited by Dakai

On 7/27/2017 at 4:02 AM, Zephyrus said:

A true idol I'm sure.

He's already apologized, hasn't he? You're awfully hypocritical, complaining about someone insulting you, and then insulting someone else by basically mocking their achievement.

2 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

When you're a bad sport, that means you're making fun of players beyond the parameters of a game.  It has no place within playing a game.

Hasn't he already admitted he's been a bad sport? He's already apologized and owned up to the consequences...

Cheers!

If it's stupid but it works, it's not stupid. ?

15 hours ago, Dakai said:

Wow first off that is a complete lie, when you show good sportsmanship is when you don't start crying whenever you are losing.

second off you completely avoided the part where you contradict yourself.

3rd off there's a difference between insults and make fun. when I make fun of someone I make fun of them and everything about them, when you insult someone you put bunch of swear words together.

example: when I call someone retarded I do not actually know if they are actually mentally retarded.

Sportsmanship is about not being an instigator.  Obviously, you don't want to whine when you're losing, but that's another form of lacking sportsmanship.

Making fun is just a different form of insulting.  

14 hours ago, Edwardidk said:

Hasn't he already admitted he's been a bad sport? He's already apologized and owned up to the consequences...

We're not talking about him as an individual at this point.  We're talking about the character of your alliance or rather the lack thereof.  

• Upvote 1