Invitation to all leaders

Fuckface Larry

The noocracy of Tomainia, headed by Chief Scientist Lene Hau, hereby cordially invites all leaders across the globe to its establishment ceremony, held all of next weekend. 

Saturday will start out with a parade celebrating the latest technological progress regarding the microchipping of larger land mammals. The country's hallmark armadillo formation will also be featured.

After the parade, the Smart Five, the countries leading scientists will be introduced and given a chance to address the nation and visitors. Mime translators will be available to cater to the country's  French mime population.

Afterwards musical entertainment will be provided by our most popular musical acts, the Quantum Orchestra, Sound Evolution and "taking a sip from a cup of tea", the premier mime band. Unfortunately Rocking Uranium won't be available due to undisclosed medical issues of the band members. We all wish for a speedy recovery.

A feast will be prepared and drinks shall be served all through the night.

Since we ran extensive tests on the results of alcohol intake, our delicious food and music, Sunday everyone will be provided with aspirine and loud sounds shall be forbidden in the entirety of the country.

Please come, celebrate, enjoy yourselves and start this new chapter of our country with us.

• Upvote 1

hWFChl5.jpg      All die anderen wollen mich vor Ihr bewahren und alles, was sie sagen, ist wahr.

This is an interesting offer, although my hands are a bit full right now, and so are my Heavenly General's and my first wife's. Would you mind if I send my second wife instead? You wouldn't have to worry about alcohol since all the members of the Amenrian imperial family are Muslims and we don't consume alcoholic drinks.

• Upvote 1

mOMPUVF.jpg

The nation of Tomainia is open to visitors of all faiths, so both of your delegates will be most welcome. Do they have any miming experience? I would place them on one of their tables since they only mime the drinking, which would maybe make for a less offensive experience. Although they are also superb at miming being drunk. 

The most famous armadillo formation is a sight to behold on its own, so I can guarantee a good time regardless of alcohol consumption.

hWFChl5.jpg      All die anderen wollen mich vor Ihr bewahren und alles, was sie sagen, ist wahr.

The nation of Tomainia is open to visitors of all faiths, so both of your delegates will be most welcome. Do they have any miming experience? I would place them on one of their tables since they only mime the drinking, which would maybe make for a less offensive experience. Although they are also superb at miming being drunk. 

The most famous armadillo formation is a sight to behold on its own, so I can guarantee a good time regardless of alcohol consumption.

*the Solar Queen chuckles* Hazoret is..well, she has no experience in miming whatsoever and she is a very serious individual. I'd be impressed if you manage to make her laugh. Nevertheless, we look forward to establishing good relations with you.

• Upvote 1

I swear if this is a set up to assassinate all the leaders...

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

I cant speak for the mime population, since I, to be perfectly frank, do not understand them very well, they seem to be stuck inside invisible walls a lot is all I gathered, but this is a friendly invitation. I can only assume your accusation regarding my intentions is a comment made due to youthful excuberance. I will give you the benefit of doubt for now, but be aware I will be keeping my eyes on you. Accusations of such heinous crimes and the planting of seeds of distrust between me and the leaders of this fine world shall not be taken as lightly in the future.

The Sultan will attend in person , "at least I get a break from all the boring stuff at home" - he thought and rolled his eyes

• Upvote 1

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

"We regret to inform that Emperor Sutta Taral will not be able to attend this... meeting. However, his son, Kal Taral, will be able to attend, as well as Grand Moff Odile Vaiken."
- Ajak Daleth, Speaker of the Imperial Family

• Upvote 1

Instead of me, my cousin Kim Yu Seong, the minister of foreign affairs will attending your ceremony. I'm totally sorry, as i have another important task which makes me unable to attend yours. Don't worry, he's not an alcoholic.

• Upvote 1

signatur.jpg

hi lene!! :D

hi spaz how r u

amazing place to have a convo lmao

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

Statement from the Office of the Emperor

Emperor Tristar Majestica would be honoured to attend Tomainia's establishment ceremony. The Emperor does not drink alcohol. We hope that this does not pose any difficulties.

The Imperial Republic of Hungadada looks forward to establishing fruitful and strong relations. 

Thank you. 

--

• Upvote 1

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada

(OOC) Anybody who would like their characters to feature in the happenings of this party in a specific way, please let me know. I might contact one of two of you to roleplay a scenario out, if you dont mind.give your 

(IC) Thomas, the lead chemist, has an announcement for our guests: 

Due to recent events we have thought it wise to supply our dear guests with our most vicious guards. We have several large cats microchipped and ready for your protection. This is not to say that we have cause for concern, but we would like to make sure all leaders and delegates will return to their home country safe and content.

Edited by Lene Hau