Mr. Stark Tear down this wall! Along with other ones

Park

Lmfao good job. This was the perfect time to test that military prowess and you backed down :(

Nevertheless, may the odds be ever in your favor :3

It had nothing to do with the BK raid, It was just because we didn't like government of valyria and the fact that the wanted us to drop rose to keep them. But, I'm glad you laughed.

It had nothing to do with the BK raid, It was just because we didn't like government of valyria and the fact that the wanted us to drop rose to keep them. But, I'm glad you laughed.

You wouldn't have been compelled to defend them anyways as NW raided Bk first, iirc.

• Upvote 3

You wouldn't have been compelled to defend them anyways as NW raided Bk first, iirc.

looks through war page

sees 2 idiots raiding

both idiots get punished

one of the idiots joins Arrgh

turns into alliance raiding days later

#logic

As timing is a hot topic atm, you could argue it was specifically because of the raids.

Getting someone to break up with another for your own benefit though is distasteful. As much as I don't have the right to say that.

• Upvote 2

And I'm Orville Redenbacher

Lxr4VfE.png

Correction, rogue nations joined NW and attacked BK. NW never endorsed the raid, they were fully against it.

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018