Donald J Trump soon to be 45th President of the United States of America

Chickensguys

Do you actually believe this?  It is probably the least informed argument coming from the alt-right.

Do you actually believe that bringing in 500% more Muslims makes any sense?  "Hey, we are having problems with Islamic terrorism so maybe we should bring in 500% more Muslims." -said no rational human being ever.    

Edited by Octavius

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

Do you actually believe that bringing in 500% more Muslims makes any sense?  "Hey, we are having problems with Islamic terrorism so maybe we should bring in 500% more Muslims." -said no rational human being ever.    

Yes and no.  The question is about your "HC = nuclear war" stupidity.

Go ahead and make a rational argument for that.

-signature removed for rules violation-

I know right? Trump is like literally Hitler!

No Hitler couldn't even invade Russia total loser !

Then he killed himself. So SAD !

@LordRahl2 and @op

This post shows you fail to understand LOGH or the character of Yang Wenli. Yang is critical of the democratic leaders, he thinks they are selfish and stupid and corrupt but at the same time the people voted. Who is Yang Wenli to say no, he has his doubts some times but he all ways supports democracy when it comes down to do it. If Yang Wenli was voting in this election he would never vote for Hilary Clinton, it just wouldn't happen. However I would like to think that Yang Wenli would at least consider voting for Trump, he is shedding light on corruption,pay to play,fraud,and so Mr. Trump is a stand up guy.

lol Yang Wen-Li would never vote Trump but probably wouldn't vote Hillary either.

"The greatest freedom is the freedom not to get involved" - Yang Wen-Li.

Some relevant fun Lotgh Quotes:

- Political corruption isn’t just politicians taking bribes. That’s just the corruption of individual politicians. Political corruption means the people aren’t free to criticize politicians for taking bribes. You banned free speech. For that alone, you aren’t fit to criticize the despotic Imperial government or Alliance politics.â€

Yang Wen-li, ep. 24

- “While the leaders of the Free Planets Alliance extol democracy, in reality, by ignoring laws and rules, they reduce it to a mere form. It’s a cunning but risky way of doing things. Because if the people in power don’t respect their own laws, the standards of society itself slacken.â€

–Adrian Rubinsky LoGH, episode 30.

- “The nation that neglects social inequality, mischievously increases military budgets, and then uses its power internally to suppress the citizens on the pretext of invasion by an external enemy is on the road to extinction.â€

Yang Wen-Li.

- “No, its citizens have turned over rulership to politicians, instead of participating in it! The people have democratic principles on their lips, but can’t spare the effort to safeguard it! The collapse of a government is the sin of its rulers and leaders. The collapse of democratic rule is the sin of every citizen!â€

–Alexander Bucock, ep. 53

- " .... democracy is a roundabout thing. And people who are disenchanted with such roundabout-ness will always say: “Let’s give power to a great politician and have him spearhead revolutionary changes.†I wonder if the masses have always wanted an autocrat" - Yang Wen-Li.

No Hitler couldn't even invade Russia total loser !

Then he killed himself. So SAD !

I mean what do you expect from a mere corporal?  A corporal was in charge of the most powerful armed forces at the time and couldn't even defeat his enemies with the clear advantage.  

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

Nothing Trump has said makes me thing he will go to war but much of what Clinton has said makes me think she will since she is a war hawk. Moreover Clinton is far more corrupt than Trump, there is no spinning that. 

Yang would vote for Trump. 

6oiRRnl.jpg

I quit playing for myself long ago, I play for another.

Nothing Trump has said makes me thing he will go to war but much of what Clinton has said makes me think she will since she is a war hawk. Moreover Clinton is far more corrupt than Trump, there is no spinning that. 

Well I love the fact that we are talking Lotgh in of itself but fictional characters aside as bad as Trump is I don't think his goal is going to war the way war-hawk Hillary seems to be trigger happy. As confusing and ironic as that may seem for some Hillary is even more malleable than Trump despite her attempts trying to paint Trump. When personal profit and money is involved anything is negotiable for Hillary.

Trump has a big mouth and makes plenty of bold proclamations but his lack of actual concrete plans and lack of insider support means his failure should be relatively contained.

Hillary is in the pocket of so many there no telling what she will flip flop on first. A campaign promise after all is not a legally binding agreement just words words words. .

Edited by Zaxon
  • Upvote 1

Everything Trump has said makes me thing the world will be more turbulent and likely to go to war but little of what Clinton has said makes me think she will disrupt the international order making war less likely. Moreover Trump is far less intelligent than Clinton, there is no spinning that.

Yang would vote for Clinton, no doubt on that.

I mean what do you expect from a mere corporal?  A corporal was in charge of the most powerful armed forces at the time and couldn't even defeat his enemies with the clear advantage.  

To be fair, none of us are likely to be able to do any better. The Germans did put the vast majority of Europe under their sway after all, even if it didn't last. Hitler was a Corporal, an author and a painter, Stalin a bank robber and the son of an alcoholic cobbler yet they both managed to assume leadership and have a large part in creating some of the world's strongest countries. Don't be so arrogant that you criticize the accomplishments of others when your own accomplishments are far lesser and virtually unheard of. It just makes you look bad.

And you do realize there's more to German tactics and strategy during WWII than "doing whatever Hitler says", right?

• Upvote 1

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

Clinton declares a no fly zone over Syria. Shoots down a Russian plane. WWIII ensues

Uhhhh....

Turkey shot down a Russian plane.

WW3 didn't ensue.

In fact, Erdogan and Putin made up, and the plane that was shot down is blamed on the boogeyman Fethullah Gulen.

Nice try, try harder.

• Upvote 2
77oKn5K.png

Folks to explain Rahl2 believes in it being States and not people that make things happen with leaders being of little importance, so Clinton will to him have zero effect... well she is the status quo so I guess I can see that logic. Trump however is different and can shatter his supposed knowledge (as he is as pseudo as you can get) on the issue to tiny pieces so Trump winning makes him look a utter fool for his previous comments on the matter (if him putting his fingers in his ears and saying his opinion trumped facts regarding Tony Blair didn't do that for you anyway).

LOLz over false pretense of choice. 

Crooked Hillary = Thesis = Constipation

Crazy Trump = Anti-thesis= Diarrhea

Both = Synthesis = Shitty Shit

Hegel would be proud.

Hillary show us those missing e-mails. Trump show us those tax records.

Eat your fiber, vote for neither.

!å清å¤æ˜Ž!

"The resort to wu (warfare) is an admission of bankruptcy in the pursuit of wen (civility or culture). Consequently, it should be a last resort. Expansion through wen... is natural and proper; whereas expansion by wu, brute force and conquest, is never to be condoned.†

Folks to explain Rahl2 believes in it being States and not people that make things happen with leaders being of little importance, so Clinton will to him have zero effect... well she is the status quo so I guess I can see that logic. Trump however is different and can shatter his supposed knowledge (as he is as pseudo as you can get) on the issue to tiny pieces so Trump winning makes him look a utter fool for his previous comments on the matter (if him putting his fingers in his ears and saying his opinion trumped facts regarding Tony Blair didn't do that for you anyway).

Explaining basic, and I do mean basic, fundamentals of international relations to Roz is an exercise in futility. If anyone else on the forum is interested I can do so. Same goes for Econ 101 which, apparently?, is not required in the British educational system.

Everything Trump has said makes me thing the world will be more turbulent and likely to go to war but little of what Clinton has said makes me think she will disrupt the international order making war less likely. Moreover Trump is far less intelligent than Clinton, there is no spinning that.

Yang would vote for Clinton, no doubt on that.

You sound like you have not read the books or watched the anime.  LordRahl2 knows nothing. 

6oiRRnl.jpg

You sound like you have not read the books or watched the anime. LordRahl2 knows nothing.

You sound like you are trying to warp one of the best animu characters into how you think he should think vice his character.

Explaining basic, and I do mean basic, fundamentals of international relations to Roz is an exercise in futility. If anyone else on the forum is interested I can do so. Same goes for Econ 101 which, apparently?, is not required in the British educational system.

Except of course I accepted your view to a point but merely pointed out that it is not absolute and in the case of Tony Blair you were wrong with a massive credible and accepted report as evidence as such. However we'll see very shortly.

You sound like you are trying to warp one of the best animu characters into how you think he should think vice his character.

Very dishonest... 

Someone once asked me if I liked Democracts, and I thought ofc I like them. How can you hate the mentally deficient and the stupid. They deserve respect too. 

6oiRRnl.jpg

Very dishonest... 

Someone once asked me if I liked Democracts, and I thought ofc I like them. How can you hate the mentally deficient and the stupid. They deserve respect too. 

I wouldn't call them stupid...more like evil slimy snakes, but Hillary is blatantly a manipulative psychopath. 

Green party is where you more get the stupid.

Except of course I accepted your view to a point but merely pointed out that it is not absolute and in the case of Tony Blair you were wrong with a massive credible and accepted report as evidence as such. However we'll see very shortly.

A report that you were unable to read or comprehend. Now that I know where you are getting your "information" from it is much clearer.

To be fair, none of us are likely to be able to do any better. The Germans did put the vast majority of Europe under their sway after all, even if it didn't last. Hitler was a Corporal, an author and a painter, Stalin a bank robber and the son of an alcoholic cobbler yet they both managed to assume leadership and have a large part in creating some of the world's strongest countries. Don't be so arrogant that you criticize the accomplishments of others when your own accomplishments are far lesser and virtually unheard of. It just makes you look bad.

And you do realize there's more to German tactics and strategy during WWII than "doing whatever Hitler says", right?

You make the mistake of assuming that I must be able to fill his shoes in order to observe that he was a mere corporal in charge of an entire army.  What I am saying is not that he is a failure but that a higher ranking officer may have done a better job in his shoes.  Regardless, the fact is that he had the clear advantage and still failed to defeat his enemies.  Operation Barbarossa was what turned the tides and if he hadn't needed to delay the attack, he could very well have been victorious.  I don't appreciate your presumption of my "arrogance" when I simply point out an observation.  I do not blame him nor do I consider him a failure, but the fact still lies that he made numerous mistakes which may have been avoided had someone else been in charge.  I too do not like when others downplay a historic individual without looking at the context, but I am still willing to point out mistakes in the past, so that we can learn from them today and in the future.

Adq3TJS.png

Both choices are terrible but it require objectivity to see it.  

- Trump is neither a Republican or Democrat but an opportunist who has carefully read and calculated the appeal of tough sounding rhetoric without substance to the right wing is like Honey to a Bear !  He made a career out of it anyways so this is nothing new he knows confidence sells even if you don't know what the hell your talking about just keep insisting your right and never back down. He has no real interest in the complexity and turbulent dynamics of real politics which doesn't involve bumper sticker slogans.  Sadly what his supports don't understand is Winning and Governing are not the same thing.

I think Tywin summed it up well.

- Hillary is a terrible choice for the Dems given the fact shes struggling against Trump and has no real issues and so spends all her time in political spin playing up the feminist angle, playing up the Russia is backing Trump conspiracy, playing up Anti-Trump fear mongering. Hey and why not it takes the heat off her having to face any scrutiny never mind the fact they don't deny the validity of any specific E-mail but instead spin to Russia backing Trump. Then the well timed 3-prong attack one picking up just as the other started to die down with last one landing just before the 3rd debate [ 1)Miss Universe, 2) Tax Return Leak & 3) Billy Bush&Trump Video ] I'm sure all coincidence which conveniently distracts from talking about real issues.  

Remember when we were actually talking about issues of substance like making college affordable and raising wages to a living wage. If it wasn't for Bernie these issues wouldn't have even exited Hillary's mouth and even now she hardly mentions them in favor of Anti-Trump spin.  Instead she uses carefully poll tested politically safe arguments like "fighting for children" which yeah is important but is that the only issue you plan to focus on for 4 years.

A report that you were unable to read or comprehend. Now that I know where you are getting your "information" from it is much clearer.

Ah yes just call the other a dum dum when caught out, classic Rahl. How it actually went was you nitpicked and denied that articles stating things as I put them was invalid and I would have to drudge through and quote the report itself, an effort to get me to back down as that can be tasking in something with such volume to find. I responded by quoting the report and proving you wrong and so backed into a wall you did as you always do when you have nothing, insult and pretend that you have attained some victory because you've talked down to someone. Oh well, not long now.

Ah yes just call the other a dum dum when caught out, classic Rahl. How it actually went was you nitpicked and denied that articles stating things as I put them was invalid and I would have to drudge through and quote the report itself, an effort to get me to back down as that can be tasking in something with such volume to find. I responded by quoting the report and proving you wrong and so backed into a wall you did as you always do when you have nothing, insult and pretend that you have attained some victory because you've talked down to someone. Oh well, not long now.

No.  I call you and you specifically a dum dum.  And you did not "call m out" except in Roz fantasy land.

I actually reread that thread a while ago.  Reading it and knowing that you are consuming alt-right brainwashing it all makes sense.  Your argument and conspiracy theories all tie together.  Now that I have you figured out you may scurry along in around 24 hours.

I engaged you specifically to reduce your constant and negative impact on the forum.  I am most content.

No.  I call you and you specifically a dum dum.  And you did not "call m out" except in Roz fantasy land.

I actually reread that thread a while ago.  Reading it and knowing that you are consuming alt-right brainwashing it all makes sense.  Your argument and conspiracy theories all tie together.  Now that I have you figured out you may scurry along in around 24 hours.

I engaged you specifically to reduce your constant and negative impact on the forum.  I am most content.

Lol, the amount of people you've attacked on here in that manner is staggering and you have the gall to try play it off like that. Your quotations are off as usual and I'm not sure what you're going for. You trying to make fun of me missing out a letter I didn't again? Even with that you first tried to lie and then just refused to admit you made a blunder. Arrogant and dishonest to the core.

Yes yes, I triggered you so badly you decided to dedicate months in a campaign to "oppose" me which had by the large the effect of shutting down most discussion as there was quite the downturn as a result as everyone knew it was the Roz-Rahl2 warzone. In regards to myself I posted more than ever if anything, and as for yourself you buried your reputation to the level of mine and if Trump wins you'll have handed me the ultimate victory. Good job.

if your plan was to argue with roz so much that he leaves the forums, or at least lower his 'negative' post count, then that plan has failed

Nope.  It worked even without his departure tomorrow.  Re-read the opening and then closing pages of the now dead thread if you doubt my skills.

Lol, the amount of people you've attacked on here in that manner is staggering and you have the gall to try play it off like that. Your quotations are off as usual and I'm not sure what you're going for. You trying to make fun of me missing out a letter I didn't again? Even with that you first tried to lie and then just refused to admit you made a blunder. Arrogant and dishonest to the core.

Yes yes, I triggered you so badly you decided to dedicate months in a campaign to "oppose" me which had by the large the effect of shutting down most discussion as there was quite the downturn as a result as everyone knew it was the Roz-Rahl2 warzone. In regards to myself I posted more than ever if anything, and as for yourself you buried your reputation to the level of mine and if Trump wins you'll have handed me the ultimate victory. Good job.

And you too go back and re-read how you attacked everyone who dared tread into your safe zone.  That you were beaten at your own game is the height of contentedness (the opposite of triggered).

I triggered you so much by simply quoting you to yourself that you fled.  Ahhhh, sweet victory.

If Trump wins I will not be reading or posting here, a win.  If he loses then you will not, a win.  Definitionally a win-win for me.  :P