Soooo how about that Trump?

Guinevere

This is normal man talk; nothing to make a big deal about.  As if men wanting to have sex with women was somehow wrong.  I mean seriously, only the biggest beta male cucks would actually be offended by this.  The gentlemanly BS is so blown out of proportion, not to mention that women have repeatedly shown that they don't want the "nice guy".

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

This is normal man talk; nothing to make a big deal about.  As if men wanting to have sex with women was somehow wrong.  I mean seriously, only the biggest beta male cucks would actually be offended by this.  The gentlemanly BS is so blown out of proportion, not to mention that women have repeatedly shown that they don't want the "nice guy".

The instant you used a term like "beta male" your entire post turned into shit. Way to send your credibility flying out the window, silly ape.

Edited by Big Brother
  • Upvote 3

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

People who were going to vote for him no matter what will vote for him.  People who were already voting against him will still do that.  The true undecideds will probably take note of this to a degree and that is what matters.  More specifically, it may have an impact with white women without a college degree somewhat which he needed to mobilize in far higher numbers than he had - this will put an end to that theoretical path.  It will impact white evangelical women who may not vote for Clinton - they will probably just stay home...it will also be hard for most white baptist church leaders to call out for his election from the pulpit.

Contextualized: Trump reversed course big league after the first debate (he had been gaining credibility and ground based off of not being crazy).  Anyway after the debate he fell back to where he was in September.  This thing will dominate the news cycle for a while and he will not be able stabilize his numbers or return to where he was pre-debate.

Note that he had ALREADY lost ground.  I think this event allowed Rs who wanted to push him away to do so.

• Upvote 2

-signature removed for rules violation-

The instant you used a term like "beta male" your entire post turned into shit. Way to send your credibility flying out the window, silly ape.

Oh I'm sorry, did I trigger you?  Did that hard dose of reality tear open your urethra?  I suppose there is no such thing as an Alpha male in your little world.  I hate to break it to you(not really, I actually couldn't care less about your feelings) but outside of your liberal utopia, there is a such thing as standards.  Yes, you know that fancy concept.  S t a n d a r d s.  Sorry, but just because you don't meet those standards, doesn't mean that it is nonexistent because reality check: The world doesn't actually revolve around the lowest common denominator such as yourself.

• Upvote 1

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

Yeah, saying something that could be equated with sexual assault is just "gentleman culture".

Sexual Assault =/= talking privately in a man to man conversation about hitting on women and having a sexual desire for said attractive females

I mean seriously this is starting to get old.  You cretins need to try harder and actually come up with a plausible argument for once.  

• Upvote 1

He was an !@#$ prick yesterday and an !@#$ prick today. I hated him yesterday and hate him today. No change for me!

It must be truly dreadful!  The bastard is gonna take away your food stamps isn't he?!  That white devil...

• Upvote 3

That's not normal man talk. I don't go around talking about how I am going to sexually assault women nor do I talk about how hot I think my family might be because that's just wrong and not normal.. >_>

First off, Trump did not talk about sexually assaulting women; he simply said that he grabs women "by the !@#$".  This can be interpreted in as sexual assault but it can just as easily be interpreted as wanting to engage in sexual activity with women.  Regardless, it is still a completely irrelevant incident that should not even be as blown up as it is right now.  Trump said somethings that might be "offensive and disgusting", but Bill Clinton was molesting and actually sexually assaulting women while in office.  Yet, Donald Trump is offensive and sexist so lets talk about some conversation he had many years ago because the racist card is getting old.

Quick! Post something that will trigger the deplorables: 

M3x2bD0.PNG

Speculation means nothing.  We will see at the polls who is victorious.  Kek's prophecy has already decided the fate of this election and no mere mortal can override his word.  Those who oppose him will be cast into the fiery abyss and never to be seen again on this earth.

• Upvote 1

Note that the alt-troll does not rely to my open an honest analysis.  Instead he regurgitates lines he saw on r/trump and /pol/.

Note that LordRahl's "analysis" was merely a spouting of subjective and opinionated drivel rather than that which is grounded in fact.  Also note that "trolling" is a tactic commonly used against SJW cucks precisely because of the reaction it elicits.  Bearing witness to their irrational responses and easily hurt feelings, trolling provides a means to expose the ridiculousness of modern society and its sacred cows.  After all, the so called "issues" presented by the left deserve nothing more than to be ruthlessly trivialized for the nonsense that it is. 

Note that LordRahl's "analysis" was merely a spouting of subjective and opinionated drivel rather than that which is grounded in fact.  Also note that "trolling" is a tactic commonly used against SJW cucks precisely because of the reaction it elicits.  Bearing witness to their irrational responses and easily hurt feelings, trolling provides a means to expose the ridiculousness of modern society and its sacred cows.  After all, the so called "issues" presented by the left deserve nothing more than to be ruthlessly trivialized for the nonsense that it is. 

Yes yes.  Cuck this, subjective that, random rant about trolling.

No actual reply.

Yes yes.  Cuck this, subjective that, random rant about trolling.

No actual reply.

I am fascinated by your ability to completely delude yourself to the point where you think you are actually making a valid point.  Then again most liberals are brainwashed sheep so there is no surprise there.  

Edit: Honestly, I'm probably just going to ignore you from now on since you haven't at all brought up anything of worth.

Edited by Octavius

I am fascinated by your ability to completely delude yourself to the point where you think you are actually making a valid point.  Then again most liberals are brainwashed sheep so there is no surprise there.  

Edit: Honestly, I'm probably just going to ignore you from now on since you haven't at all brought up anything of worth.

Yes yes.  Cuck this, subjective that, your deluding yourself, liberals/brainwashing random rant about trolling.  Blah blah.

Then the shocker - faced with an actual debate with actual points you will tuck tail and run claiming the other side isn't "worth your precious time" or some such.

///////////////////////////////////////////////

People who were going to vote for him no matter what will vote for him.  People who were already voting against him will still do that.  The true undecideds will probably take note of this to a degree and that is what matters.  More specifically, it may have an impact with white women without a college degree somewhat which he needed to mobilize in far higher numbers than he had - this will put an end to that theoretical path.  It will impact white evangelical women who may not vote for Clinton - they will probably just stay home...it will also be hard for most white baptist church leaders to call out for his election from the pulpit.

Contextualized: Trump reversed course big league after the first debate (he had been gaining credibility and ground based off of not being crazy).  Anyway after the debate he fell back to where he was in September.  This thing will dominate the news cycle for a while and he will not be able stabilize his numbers or return to where he was pre-debate.

Note that he had ALREADY lost ground.  I think this event allowed Rs who wanted to push him away to do so.

Edited by LordRahl2

I can literally see Octavius crying salty tears into his keyboard as he ragetypes stupid crap like "reality check!!!" and "s t a n d a r d s!!!" The harder you burst their alt-right bubble, the more frenetic their drivel gets.

Don't worry Octavius. Those SJW cucks will help you get your safespace while you spend the next 4 years recovering from Trump's inevitable defeat, xdxd.

• Upvote 3
77oKn5K.png

Yes yes.  Cuck this, subjective that, your deluding yourself, liberals/brainwashing random rant about trolling.  Blah blah.

Then the shocker - faced with an actual debate with actual points you will tuck tail and run claiming the other side isn't "worth your precious time" or some such.

///////////////////////////////////////////////

Whether or not women are going to vote for Trump because of his statement is irrelevant to objectively determining the importance of his statement.  Also, every poll said that Trump had won the debate so if that is what you are going off of, he most definitely did not lose the debate.  The tuck tail and run is more your kind of thing.  You are the one who called me a racist that one time when I pointed out that BLM was a terrorist organization.  Get off your high horse and put your money where your mouth is, because otherwise no one is going to take you seriously.

Edited by Octavius

I can literally see Octavius crying salty tears into his keyboard as he ragetypes stupid crap like "reality check!!!" and "s t a n d a r d s!!!" The harder you burst their alt-right bubble, the more frenetic their drivel gets.

Don't worry Octavius. Those SJW cucks will help you get your safespace while you spend the next 4 years recovering from Trump's inevitable defeat, xdxd.

Silly silly Kemal.  You should give up now, because your liberal baiting isn't going to work this time around.  I've recognized you for who you are in the last topic and any argument with you is going to result in the typical maneuvering and running away from questions.  Go back inside and let the big boys do the work.

Whether or not women are going to vote for Trump because of his statement is irrelevant to objectively determining the importance of his statement.  Also, every poll said that Trump had won the debate so if that is what you are going off of, he most definitely did not lose the debate.  The tuck tail and run is more your kind of thing.  You are the one who called me a racist that one time when I pointed out that BLM was a terrorist organization.  Get off your high horse and put your money where your mouth is, because otherwise no one is going to take you seriously.

Actually the objectively relevant question of import is how it impacts peoples votes.  What I responded with.

The subjective question is your personal opinion on if they should or not.

"every poll said that Trump had won the debate"

Are you young?  You clearly bring the propaganda of r/trump and /pol/ here.  Yet you actually seem to believe their trolling.  I think they may have legit trolled you.  You realize that the online polls were spammed by 4 chan right?  The actual polls that actually represented voters did not show that Trump won the debate.  They showed that he lost.  Which predictably showed up in the general election polling.

Have you noticed me running anywhere son?  I stick it out and win (like Trump except that I will actually win).

I am sorry that I hurt your feelings by calling you a racist.  Were you in fact being a racist at the time?  Probably.

I have put my money where my mouth is but I doubt that you will.  Will you join Roz in his bet?  My "money" is on the line with my mouth.  I bet you are too scared to do the same.

• Upvote 2

Silly silly Kemal.  You should give up now, because your liberal baiting isn't going to work this time around.  I've recognized you for who you are in the last topic and any argument with you is going to result in the typical maneuvering and running away from questions.  Go back inside and let the big boys do the work.

Lol, I don't even have a clue as to what you are referencing, but it looks like you took the bait hook, line and sinker. I can empathize, though. I wouldn't want my candidate to have had past voice clips proving that he is an incurable misogynist who probably engaged in many actions which would be considered sexual assault if reported. 

• Upvote 1
77oKn5K.png

Lads don't bother with LordRahl2, he won't be around here much longer now.

As for this I have to say Trump is a bit off here on this. I mean grabbing them by the !@#$? Comes off to me like you're checking them in case they're carrying extra luggage in that area, not that there is anything wrong with that, I just prefer when it comes with an off switch if you get my drift. Maybe Trump is a hateful bigot who just isn't into naturally equipped women. Certainly not behaviour or views that should be promoted no as real men don't do such things... choking women to establish dominance is what you should be doing boyos. If you can't charm them with your personality/looks then fame/wealth can also work also as Trump has said.