Korea Develops Fractional Orbital Bombardment System

Lee Young-suk

You succeeded in making half of Orbis mad lol

Lol... Yeah

Here is thought only Meonesia could do that XP, congrats Lee.

Anyone ready for Korean War?

War is not the answer. It will only waste much moneys and sacrifes innocent peoples.

His Excellency President of the United States of Asia

The Pords have noted the missile test as there was an impact relatively close to Nalydian claims. No official public commentary on the matter is released.

Roleplay Nations:

Imperial Nalydya

Kingdom of Waikahla-Pohaku'ula

"Your fiction is much greater than our own... We will, of course, defer to your judgement on all things that don't exist."

We always modernize our Technology from time to time and we don't care if Riza Hawkeye and Eva-Beatrice do not believe it. However, we have done it and you wanna believe it or not... it's up to you. :)

No you haven't.

(OoC: You didn't get approval to have missiles go in her airspace which is against the rules. So no you didn't.)

PoJQyFJ.gif

(OOC: Yeah. This was obviously done without Eva's permission, so i guess this violates the rules?)

(OOC: It is against the rules. He RPed having missiles in Eva's airspace. That directly affects her nations rp and she never approved of it. So He did violate the rules.

As a general rule of thumb, you should consult the other person you're interacting with when involved in two-way interactions when there is no in-game precedent. For example, if you win a war against someone in-game, you're welcome to make a roleplay post about how you won the war, but if you do so with no in-game action and the other player has not given consent, your post will be removed.)

PoJQyFJ.gif

OOOC: Guys seriously no offense this is a BS excuse to report someone, I mean it was over her water yes, but its all fun and games. If we start acting like this then no one can rp because it will be did you get my permission for that photo? no then delete it. Lets just have fun, and in my opinion this is some retarded reason to report someone. 

If eva is mad about it she can ask him to redo his statment, I mean Eva, Putin, and Zafri just went along so I see no reason for you to report him

Once again my opinion 

Edited by Empress Wolf
  • Upvote 3

sig.gif

(OOC: Are you guys seriously getting your panties in a bunch over this? Lee Jae-Sun is new to our community. His OP on this thread is very well thought-out and he's been trying to be active. He probably didn't even think about airspaces. You guys are going to drive people off being so temperamental like this over something that's not significant in any way. At worst, all this warrants is some IC condemnation for launching missiles over airspace without warning- not OOC action.)

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

(OOC: Are you guys seriously getting your panties in a bunch over this? Lee Jae-Sun is new to our community. His OP on this thread is very well thought-out and he's been trying to be active. He probably didn't even think about airspaces. You guys are going to drive people off being so temperamental like this over something that's not significant in any way. At worst, all this warrants is some IC condemnation for launching missiles over airspace without warning- not OOC action.)

(OOC: I agree the post was nice, but it still needs the opposing parties approval.)

(OOC: I agree the post was nice, but it still needs the opposing parties approval.)

(OOC: A missile flying over airspace and hitting in neutral waters wouldn't - and didn't - directly affect Rokkenjima. Furthermore, there's no expectation of effect and there's no hostile intent. Lee Jae-Sun just didn't think about one aspect of his post because it's insignificant [which is correct] and you're all harping on him unfairly over it.)

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

If eva is mad about it she can ask him to redo his statment, I mean Eva, Putin, and Zafri just went along so I see no reason for you to report him

Once again my opinion

OOC: Learn your facts. I never reported him. I only stated it was against the rules.

PoJQyFJ.gif

(OOC: A missile flying over airspace and hitting in neutral waters wouldn't - and didn't - directly affect Rokkenjima. Furthermore, there's no expectation of effect and there's no hostile intent. Lee Jae-Sun just didn't think about one aspect of his post because it's insignificant [which is correct] and you're all harping on him unfairly over it.)

OOC: Eva didn't want to be in his post at all. She didn't approve missiles going over her airspace.

PoJQyFJ.gif

Yeah, everything has been said but we are not happy about these weapons. Especially so close to nations

OOC: see how close on his map it was to meonesia! To bad it didn't misfire and hit his nation on accident.

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

We always modernize our Technology from time to time and we don't care if Riza Hawkeye and Eva-Beatrice do not believe it. However, we have done it and you wanna believe it or not... it's up to you.  :)

The Red Truth is final.

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Hey guys and OP:

Just remember that there are other people besides you in the RP community - if you want to do some great RP like launching missiles and stuff, just collaborate with the nations you are going to affect. 9/10 you will be able to develop an even stronger RP story than what you initially thought. Removing some of the strictly "ooc" posts, you made it to 3 pages on your RP post. 

I won't warn or give any strikes, but just remember to be within your means and talk to your neighbors. Its a good way to understand what types of technology they have in their nations. 

Thanks. 

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC