Corrupt a wish

Sailor Jerry

Granted, but your car is stolen and taken to a chop shop.

I wish for infinite, incorruptible wishes. 

"Your 'order' is built on sand. Tomorrow the revolution will already 'raise itself with a rattle' and announce with fanfare, to your terror: I was, I am, I will be!" - Rosa Luxemburg

Granted, but your mind goes blank whenever you try to think of a wish, and always end up wishing for more time to think of a wish.

I wish I wish I was a fish

Edited by RedArmy BushMan
Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

Granted, but now you are blind and deaf.

I wish I had bear arms.

Granted but now you can never bear arms emot-911.gif

I wish I wasn't always tired.

• Upvote 1
Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

Granted, now your sense of humor makes it seem like you drink sunshine and pee rainbows!!!!!

I wish the Oakland Raiders would not only make it to the Superbowl, but crush their opponent and win it in a decisive fashion. 

X4EfkAB.png

Granted, but football is outlawed afterwards.

I wish I didn't hit the semicolon whenever I go for the apostrophe. (I type ; when I mean ')

"Your 'order' is built on sand. Tomorrow the revolution will already 'raise itself with a rattle' and announce with fanfare, to your terror: I was, I am, I will be!" - Rosa Luxemburg

Granted, but everyone else does now. 

>implying they already don;t

I wish I got on the news for my rant when I accidentally ran into the Meet Hillary Clinton line. :'(

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

• 2 weeks later...

Granted, but now you are punished by Hillary Clinton.

I wish that I get the greatest alliance in the whole universe!

Join in poor and you will get lots of help. Join in rich and you will be glad to yourself and your colonies. Join in old so you will be experienced leaders. Join in young and you will be the new future leaders.

Granted, but you accidentally end up in the Late Cretaceous Period and are eaten by a Tyrannosaurus.

I wish I could take tests like the MMPI (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Multiphasic_Personality_Inventory) and legit IQ tests (as in, not online versions) for free.

Granted, but it turns out the afterlife is just one endless "corrupt a wish" thread.

I wish I could come up with a good wish.

Granted, but it empties your bank account and flees the country.

I wish the pro-Russian separatists in Ukraine would stand down.

Granted, but it's poisoned.

I wish I could survive without sleep.

Granted. It doesn't work.

I wish most public places (restaurants, stores, etc.) weren't so cold.