I am Sheepy, Hello and Ask Me Almost Anything

Alex

• Administrators

Hi guys!

You all should know me fairly well, I'm Sheepy. I'm on these forums quite a bit and I'm the guy that everybody hates for changing things all the time, or not changing enough things, or changing the wrong things, or sometimes people hate me just for fun.

I figure if you guys have any non-game related questions for me you can go ahead and ask here, for my own sake though I'm reserving the right to not answer any questions I don't want to answer.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Why is the other guy in the "Game staff" AA raiding bait?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Why are you in Guardian?

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

^he isn't

Do not speak in matters that do not pertain to you. Be gone nihilist!

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

How long since your last shearing?

Sheep_shearing.jpg

• Upvote 1

There is no order and no meaning,

there is only the truth of The Signal.

The Signal ever transmits from here

to the eyes and ears of the 'verse.

Can't Stop The Signal.

• Administrators

What country do u live in and do u have another job besides maintaining P&W?

I live in the United States, I'm currently in high school which takes up most of my time. I'm also working part-time at a local restaurant cooking.

How long since your last shearing?

Sheep_shearing.jpg

It's been too long.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

You have no answered my question.

Do you own any sheep? And if so have you ever traded any for a wife?

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

• Administrators

You have no answered my question.

Hi guys!

You all should know me fairly well, I'm Sheepy. I'm on these forums quite a bit and I'm the guy that everybody hates for changing things all the time, or not changing enough things, or changing the wrong things, or sometimes people hate me just for fun.

I figure if you guys have any non-game related questions for me you can go ahead and ask here, for my own sake though I'm reserving the right to not answer any questions I don't want to answer.

Just for you though, I'll clear things up.

http://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=6 I'm in the Game Staff alliance, see? Not Guardian.

Do you own any sheep? And if so have you ever traded any for a wife?

No, but who knows what may happen in the future.

• Upvote 1

Forums Rules | Game Link

http://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=6 I'm in the Game Staff alliance, see? Not Guardian.

I have logs that prove otherwise.

Alas, you've not kept pace with me since last we danced.

There is no order and no meaning,

there is only the truth of The Signal.

The Signal ever transmits from here

to the eyes and ears of the 'verse.

Can't Stop The Signal.

• Administrators

I have logs that prove otherwise.

Really, did you take a look at the link? I'm in the Game Staff alliance. http://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=6

Alas, you've not kept pace with me since last we danced.

Haha I like that article.

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

When did you learn to code and how did it translate into wanting to create online games like this one?

Originally I was a (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) player who got banned and had kind of a vendetta, something along the lines of, "I'll create my own game!". Basically just googled how to do stuff, looked at a lot of example code and just kind of pieced it together. w3schools was very helpful.

You can have dinner with 3 separate historical figures. Who do you pick, and why?

This is a very interesting question, I'm sure no matter who I pick I'll end up wishing I had chosen differently. I suppose I'd go with Alexander the Great, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, and Carl Sagan.

Edit: Why? Alexander the Great because of the military aspect of history, talk to him about tactics and strategies and his philosophies and whatnot. FDR because of his national and economic philosophies; he did a lot during his presidency that really has changed the course of America. Carl Sagan because I think the man was just brilliant and being able to sit down and have a discussion about astrophysics and the cosmos and stuff would be a huge eye opener.

• Upvote 4

Forums Rules | Game Link

Seeing as you are a high school student, are you involved in any sports.....if so, what? Also, do see yourself going to college after graduation....if so, to which school and what major would you like to study?

X4EfkAB.png

• Administrators

Seeing as you are a high school student, are you involved in any sports.....if so, what? Also, do see yourself going to college after graduation....if so, to which school and what major would you like to study?

I play golf, and I do Speech and Drama (Lincoln Douglas debate). Definitely going to college, I'm hoping I can score well on ACT/SAT and get some good scholarships. I'd love to major in Political Science, or at least that's my main interest. I'm planning on going into Economics though, because Political Science isn't a very useful degree, or at least I don't think it would provide as much opportunity as an economics degree would.

As for what college I'm going to, not sure yet. I actually take the ACT Wednesday, and the SAT like May 5th or something. Once I get scores back that'll probably narrow it down as colleges (hopefully) try to recruit me. I'm interested in the University of Minnesota Twin Cities, they're ranked pretty high for Economics. I'm also pretty interested in some of the Washington DC colleges, since they're so close to the capital and all of the opportunities there. American University seems like a nice play to go, they're not a huge school (less than 4,000 students I think) but right there in DC.

• Upvote 1

Forums Rules | Game Link

I play golf, and I do Speech and Drama (Lincoln Douglas debate). Definitely going to college, I'm hoping I can score well on ACT/SAT and get some good scholarships. I'd love to major in Political Science, or at least that's my main interest. I'm planning on going into Economics though, because Political Science isn't a very useful degree, or at least I don't think it would provide as much opportunity as an economics degree would.

Finance is very useful. And golf is amazing. (Mistyped at first so I said gold. Works, too. :D )

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

• Administrators

You mean my years at uni were wasted, I am sorry to have failed you Sheepy-kun :(

SGLeTRB.jpg

Haha I guess I didn't necessarily mean useless, I just think that it's perhaps less advantageous than an Economics degree would be. I'll probably minor in Poli Sci.

Forums Rules | Game Link