Kurdanak! \o/

Kurdanak

Greetings, everyone!

For those who do not know me already, I am Kurdanak of the GPA, where you'll find me primarily focused on foreign affairs. If you haven't seen me on your forums yet, you likely will very soon! If I've already visited your forums and suddenly disappeared, have no fear! I'll be back soon enough. :P

I came to P&W when I saw that Sheepy, who I knew from his game before this (Martian Empires), created a new game. It took me a while to come over due to me already being heavily involved in the GPA over in Cyber Nations as President, at the time, but I'm happy that I did - this game and its community has potential for great things! :)

As for past experience in other nation simulators, the only ones that I've ever gotten very involved in are P&W, obviously, and (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). Over in the GPA, (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) edition, I am currently Minister of Internal Affairs, Assistant Minister of Foreign Affairs, Assistant Minister of Defense, and Assistant Director of Human Resources, with past experience as President, Vice-President, Minister of Foreign Affairs, and Director of Trade. Aside the government positions, I also participate in a plethora of volunteer positions. Over here at P&W I am currently an Agency Council Member for the GPA.

Feel free to ask me any questions, OOC or IC!

xzhPlEh.png?1

Hey.....I think I've seen you somewhere before, but I can't put my finger on it! Anyway....cake, pie or cookies?

You look rather familiar yourself. ;)

I'm definitely for pie - specifically banana cream pie. \o/

• Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

Yes. Everyone else smells like updog. 

Sigh.  I'll bite.

WHAT'S UPDOG??

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Kurdanak really is a breath of fresh air to these forums.

I appreciate the kind words! :)

Yes. Everyone else smells like updog.

Sigh.  I'll bite.

WHAT'S UPDOG??

I'm glad that we're in a day and age where my instinct is to look "updog" up on urban dictionary, as opposed to asking the speaker. :P
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

Kurdanak really is a breath of fresh air to these forums.

...for now :x

Also, hi Krud. ¿Cómo estás? c|:v 

http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

• 3 months later...

I too was hesitant to join up. Between being busy and trying all the other Nation Sim games and being dissapointed. I like this game so far, seems to have a lot of potential. Glad I didn't wait too long to get started!

• Upvote 1