Hequian Civil War

James Hequ

Today former prince of Hequ, Businessman, and brother of former King of Hequ James Hequ has claimed that he is the rightful ruler of Hequ and should be in control, he and his private army of 60000 men and 3000 tanks have taken control of the southern half of hequ, currently the republic's and the monarch's forces are in a current stalemate.

Current map of Hequ:

7j7Go3M.png?1

The Kingdom of The Evenstar supports James Hequ's claims to the Hequ Throne. Unfortunately, all Evenstar assets are tied up in our current war against the Dutch and Caledonians. As a result, only our morale support can be given.

Should James Hequ be successful (a rough analysis from the Evenstar Intelligence Department concludes that he has a favorable probability of winning), then The Kingdom of the Evenstar shall give recognition to his administration.

new_forum_sig_2.png

The Royal Family and the Imperial Nederlandse, we would love to help after the war. We will be willing to help in anyway possible for us. 

Best regards

Grand Emperor Josef 

sig.gif

Although Australia is more ideal to a Republic. There is no doubt the legitimate government is the Monarchy.

Seeing as all major players and allies are in wars, Australia will be doing its best and working with your nation 

Australia will be deploying 3,000 Airborne bridges to your nation if you are in need of them. 

$2,000,000 Australia Dollars

We are willing to increase aid and to help you in anyway. 

Although Australia is more ideal to a Republic. There is no doubt the legitimate government is the Monarchy.

Seeing as all major players and allies are in wars, Australia will be doing its best and working with your nation 

Australia will be deploying 3,000 Airborne bridges to your nation if you are in need of them. 

$2,000,000 Australia Dollars

We are willing to increase aid and to help you in anyway. 

Are you sending aid to the republic or the monarchy?

The Principality of Aurburg formally declares it support for the monarchist faction within this civil war, mainly due to Aurburg's current foreign policy to retain and inspire more monarchies throughout the world. However, the Aurburgian government has stated it will not send troops, arms (okay maybe a little), or monetary aid. 

Aside from that, the Aurburgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs switch recognition of Hequ's sovereignty from the Republic of Hequ to the Kingdom of Hequ (i believe that's the monarchist faction name, idk, correct me if i'm wrong).

I hereby declare The Islamic counter revolution in Hequ Led by Abu Yazd. Commonly known as ICR

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

If possible, would Chernigovan Forces be permitted to take part in this war, King James of Hequ?

Yes that would be wonderful!

-James Hequ

I hereby declare The Islamic counter revolution in Hequ Led by Abu Yazd. Commonly known as ICR

giphy.gif

Edited by John Kingston
  • Upvote 1

Following the recent Battle of Fort Quo, the Monarchists now have more manpower, more control over the country, and widespread international support. Thus, The Kingdom of The Evenstar calls for the Hequ government to resign and to hand over power to James Hequ- lest more bloodshed occur unnecessarily.

new_forum_sig_2.png

Following the recent Battle of Fort Quo, the Monarchists now have more manpower, more control over the country, and widespread international support. Thus, The Kingdom of The Evenstar calls for the Hequ government to resign and to hand over power to James Hequ- lest more bloodshed occur unnecessarily.

we will continue until we can not.

we will continue until we can not.

Then i guess the war will continue. As for my counterpart in the Evenstar, I see you understand that winning without bloodshed is the best form of victory, unlike the Hequian Leadership.

• Upvote 1

Good. We did not want to have to resort to, how should I put this, extreme measures such as assassination and such. This is for the good of the people of Hequ.

(OOC: Quickest Roleplay War Ever.)

Good. We did not want to have to resort to, how should I put this, extreme measures such as assassination and such. This is for the good of the people of Hequ.

(OOC: Quickest Roleplay War Ever.)

(OCC: there are no foreign nations that were on the republics side.