Twenty-Thousand Mines Dropped into the Ocean

Ekejen Luish

For the defense of Meonesia in light of the recent maritime events that have occurred, all three Triumvirates agreed to drop about 20,000 TADAM mines in a 12 nautical mile radius of mainland Meonesia.

The mines can only be activated or deactivated with the living fingerprint of all three triumvirs, as well as the Director of Defense and a person whom we shall not name.

All trading ships will be banned from entering or exiting Meonesia until the triumvirs and Director of Defense decide it is safe to disarm the mines and allow ships to pass through our claims.

As for in England, we have sent 20,000 soldiers to join with the 9,000 already there. Hundreds of outposts have been set up on the edge of Meonesian Britain.

We have also placed mines along the red line here:

OK6gpm9.png

Once the mines are disarmed, they will be collected (we know their exact locations thanks to modern technology... a.k.a. the GPS)

This is very small

In light of all these mines and naval issues, im quite glad Britannia rarely uses Naval Units

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Rokkenjima seriously doubts Meonesia has the monetary capabilities to accomplish this. However, we wouldn't put it past them to do something so stupid. Either way, Rokkenjima's navy vessels won't be harmed by these mines. Though, if any of our allies' vessels are harmed, expect us to take action.

• Upvote 2

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

The QE states this is the worst move a nation could take. A blockade is more humane.

Edited by Riza Hawkeye
  • Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

The QE states this is the worst move a nation could take. A blockade is more humane.

I agree with Hawkeye, this was move that could have been planned better and a lot more cost efficiently.

• Upvote 1

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Also, Eva, we own the 12 nautical miles around Meonesia, and we are banning everyone from entering for now, so if one of your allies are harmed it is because they disobeyed our direct request for everyone to stay away for now.

This is very small

Also, Eva, we own the 12 nautical miles around Meonesia, and we are banning everyone from entering for now, so if one of your allies are harmed it is because they disobeyed our direct request for everyone to stay away for now.

You realize the oceans have currents. Those mines could quite possibly get scattered all over the Atlantic Ocean and possibly other Oceans.

• Upvote 1

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

You realize the oceans have currents. Those mines could quite possibly get scattered all over the Atlantic Ocean and possibly other Oceans.

This was thought of by the people who made the mines. They will not be affected by currents unless they are broken from the ropes i mentioned in my post about the giant cruise ship. And if they are broken from the ropes or the ropes are broken they will propel themselves into the air and explode two thousand feet in the air.

This is very small

Most types of mines are attached to the ground by a chain anyway

Sincerely,

This was thought of by the people who made the mines. They will not be affected by currents unless they are broken from the ropes i mentioned in my post about the giant cruise ship. And if they are broken from the ropes or the ropes are broken they will propel themselves into the air and explode two thousand feet in the air.

Lolno

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

Yeah not only is this impossible due to the weight, it just sounds bad.......

Sincerely,

Yeah not only is this impossible due to the weight, it just sounds bad.......

Okay, fine, I'll be boring. If the chain breaks, the mine's enhanced buoyancy system breaks and it falls to the bottom of the ocean.

• Upvote 2

This is very small

lol your alright, im just trying to give you a hard time

Sincerely,

Hmm... Were we allied with Meonesia before now? No? Well, this ruined any chance of such a thing happening in the future...

-Alexei

(OOC: You really should have called it "Twenty-Thousand Mines under the Sea" instead.)

• Upvote 1

The Royal Triumvirate has declared it safe to remove the mines.

That was short lived

I doubt anyone still comes  :P

• Upvote 2

Sincerely,

Pury:

I understand the need to protect your nation - but I don't think this was the best course of action. Not only did you waste resources your nation could have used for other efforts, but you made a dangerous situation even more dangerous by this action...I am not saying this to put you down as a leader, but maybe there is more we can do as leaders to help each other out in times like this. I would advise making a public apology and maybe a detailed statement on your thought process regarding the mine drop...

Should you accept our invite to Novus, I would like to sit down with you one on one and talk about the world and our 2 nations and how we may be able to work together in the future. 

Thank You

Max, Novus

• Upvote 1