Baseball: Worth it?

Trajan

• 3 weeks later...

Its been highly profitable for me, I started by only investing a couple hundred thousand then ran it as a break even operation.  I don't worry about players, only the stadium quality/seating and make money by only hosting home games.   Currently my baseball income is more than 5x what I've spent...The only thing it takes is time, you gotta be logged on and hosting home games often for it to be worth your while.

Baseball can be a great source of revenue, if you play it consistently. Like the others have said, upgrading your stadium should be first priority. Only upgrade players after you've fully ungraded your stadium and if you are a regular player.

I typically play whenever I'm watching Netflix (or when I'm at work sometimes....shhhhhh ;)  ).

Baseball can be a great source of revenue, if you play it consistently. Like the others have said, upgrading your stadium should be first priority. Only upgrade players after you've fully ungraded your stadium and if you are a regular player.

I typically play whenever I'm watching Netflix (or when I'm at work sometimes....shhhhhh ;)  ).

I also play at red lights as I have a longish commute.

-signature removed for rules violation-

No. You can make a few millions out of it, sure. But if you wanted to play a clicking game, there are so many other better clicking games to play.

Don't do it for the money. Do it for the love of baseball.

My opinion? It bored the hell out of me.

The strange thing is that mechanically it's pretty complex, like how all the players have stats interact and how the matches are decided. It's almost more in-depth than the war system :rolleyes: ... I guess "Alex" must love his baseball.

• Upvote 1

I spent a lot but then again I hate losing.  It's going to take a while to break even but I will.  What bothers me is that I can't fire players.  I have big fat 39 year old Herman Sanchez and he just stinks.  He's lazy, uncoordinated and blind as a bat if his batting average and fielding are anything to go by.  I'd gladly spend 500K to buy out his contract and fire his ass and replace him with an 18 year old who actually wants to play the game.  This should be an option.

edit-  The fat slob retired.  All is well.

Your OBL player, Herman Sanchez, has reached age 40 and retired. A new player, Tyrese Walker, has automatically been recruited by your team to fill his position.

Edited by Masterbake
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Wow. i have invested over 1 million and havent won a  single game home or away. Im relatively new at only 24 days old. what is the best solution to getting my team some victories.

Increase the players skill levels.  I would, however, recommend upgrading your stadiums quality first (and seating to match it).

-signature removed for rules violation-