Conservatists VS Liberalists

Baronus

Somewhere in the middle

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I respect social conservatives and actually share many beliefs with them, despite being a Marxist myself. What I really can't stand are the liberal, racially-obsessed, humanitarian, interventionist, international law, "human-rights" hypocrites.

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov
  • Upvote 2

Despite the gun issue, we could actually get along.

Well, the thing is that I'm not against civilian gun ownership in general, it's just that idiotic teenagers use their parents' weaponry to shoot up schools, hence why it is a common issue in America. Perhaps the people in a household with gun owners should be checked for proper mental health just as the gun owners themselves are...? I do not believe in a complete ban of weaponry, as it serves a use (defence, hunting, etc.)

• Upvote 2

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

Every time I take a political test I end up being in between far right and libertarian... Personally support Freedom of Speech, Religion, and the right to bear arms (as long as children are not allowed near them!). I am personally against Homosexuality, Abortion, Political Correctness, not fighting ISIS, and not stopping world hunger (even though it is impossible to do.)

Every time I take a political test I end up being in between far right and libertarian... Personally support Freedom of Speech, Religion, and the right to bear arms (as long as children are not allowed near them!). I am personally against Homosexuality, Abortion, Political Correctness, not fighting ISIS, and not stopping world hunger (even though it is impossible to do.)

What ever happened to "turning the other cheek"? Jesus would not be pleased with you. 

World hunger could have very easily have ended if the $3 trillion used for invading Iraq and Afghanistan was spent on stopping it.

(It actually only requires 1/10th of that amount but they don't want rapid population growth.)

Edited by Moreau III
  • Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Economic Left/Right: -2.13 

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.92

https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=-2.13&soc=-4.92

What ever happened to "turning the other cheek"? Jesus would not be pleased with you. 

World hunger could have very easily have ended if the $3 trillion used for invading Iraq and Afghanistan was spent on stopping it.

(It actually only requires 1/10th of that amount but they don't want rapid population growth.)

first off source second off why do you want overpopulation