Someone Explain This

Aksel

obviously i know this - but what great alliance would i join without any?

Green Protection Agency

Terminus Est

Roz Wei

The Fighting Pacifists

Arrgh

<Be the change, start your own>

Choices are granted limited. However those decrying treaties are free to join other alliances if it's such a big issue for them. 

you all say you want war out of one mouth and then you smash anybody who tries to do it.

That is the case for most yes. Not everybody but I've seen quite a number of people decry it all and then laugh about it later.

nobody wants to be arrgh because look what happened to them. you all say you want war out of one mouth and then you smash anybody who tries to do it. none of you are interested in spending political capital because all of your members are interested in growing forever and ever and trying to win the game years and years from now. i try to point this out and tell you to make the game not designed like that and you all hate me for it. it's literally your fault. if we could go a single week without someone complaining about the game that they actively create it would be fantastic. idiots.

What exactly did Arrgh do? They attacked someone and the alliance they attacked defeated them. UPN shame on you for smashing Arrgh after they attacked. 

Obviously a few alliances would rather avoid conflict or fight minimally in their own conflicts to not overburden themselves. 

I'm all for someone pointing out what's wrong but your points aren't very logical. 

I don't know if people hate you but I'm beginning to dislike you because you show very little logic, I see more emotion and that isn't good. 

The people who complain are usually morons so I wouldn't look too far into it, well not morons but basically hypocrites which would probably make them morons for not realizing the point. 

Edited by Clarke
  • Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

What exactly did Arrgh do? They attacked someone and the alliance they attacked defeated them. UPN shame on you for smashing Arrgh after they attacked.

Obviously a few alliances would rather avoid conflict or fight minimally in their own conflicts to not overburden themselves.

I'm all for someone pointing out what's wrong but your points aren't very logical.

I don't know if people hate you but I'm beginning to dislike you because you show very little logic, I see more emotion and that isn't good.

The people who complain are usually morons so I wouldn't look too far into it, well not morons but basically hypocrites which would probably make them morons for not realizing the point.

At least Mensa hires good trolls. I guess Arrgh had some budget costs, didn't they? Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

not everybody is constantly using every post they make as a way to advance their alliance's political agenda

the point isn't shame on UPN, as though they were the only alliance involved in that, the point is that it is only the alliances who actually try to do something that ever get punished for it. SI tried to do stuff, look what happened to us. arrgh tried to do stuff, you guys literally went and changed the rules of the game so you could stop them. every time someone tries to do something interesting, all of the people who sit around doing nothing can't wait to test out the infra machines they've spent so much money and time on. you have to discourage that type of gameplay and encourage a more active style of gameplay. you have to give people a reason to fight or they won't. treasures was a failure; i suggested forcing an alignment with one of two fake superpowers.

like yes this is a nation simulator but it is also a game and if you take all of the game out of the game you're left with real life and why the &#33;@#&#036; would i want to do real life in what is supposed to be a game? who wants to WORK in a game? imagine if someone saw world of warcraft and decided to keep all the mindless farming of mobs for resources and take out all the raids, pvp potential, and the level cap. that's basically what this game is. all the worst parts of the game, with all the good ones taken out, and no "end" where people can sit around and fight based on skill rather than who has been here the longest. you've all missed the point entirely.

not everybody is constantly using every post they make as a way to advance their alliance's political agenda

I didn't think you had a political agenda, more like a victim complex.

the point isn't shame on UPN, as though they were the only alliance involved in that, the point is that it is only the alliances who actually try to do something that ever get punished for it. SI tried to do stuff, look what happened to us. arrgh tried to do stuff, you guys literally went and changed the rules of the game so you could stop them. every time someone tries to do something interesting, all of the people who sit around doing nothing can't wait to test out the infra machines they've spent so much money and time on. you have to discourage that type of gameplay and encourage a more active style of gameplay. you have to give people a reason to fight or they won't. treasures was a failure; i suggested forcing an alignment with one of two fake superpowers.

Yeah the other alliances involved were also alliances Arrgh conducted mass raids against, UPN is the biggest alliance so it makes sense they take the credit as it was also an attack on them by Arrgh that lead to the quick defeat. 

Arrgh wasn't trying to do anything interesting, they were just there to abuse and take advantage of things. Not sure what SI tried to do but sure. 

We didn't change the rules and you were a part of Arrgh so that probably explains such nonsense. Arrgh changed the rules themselves by exposing the shortcomings of the system. Things that are broken usually get fixed in systems. 

Pretty interesting stuff happens, Arrgh was responsible for very little of the interesting stuff. 

I was confused about what the hell you were chatting about until you mentioned a reason to fight, people fight to set the other people back while they get ahead or a larger cushion. Things are plenty active, not sure what else you want. 

like yes this is a nation simulator but it is also a game and if you take all of the game out of the game you're left with real life and why the !@#$ would i want to do real life in what is supposed to be a game? who wants to WORK in a game? imagine if someone saw world of warcraft and decided to keep all the mindless farming of mobs for resources and take out all the raids, pvp potential, and the level cap. that's basically what this game is. all the worst parts of the game, with all the good ones taken out, and no "end" where people can sit around and fight based on skill rather than who has been here the longest. you've all missed the point entirely.

The game is still the game nothing changed really, just some issues were solved that were damaging the game. In your opinion it was bad for the game and in the opinion of others it was good. 

There was nothing good about what was fixed, anyone who thinks so has a bias. 

Your post is oozing with emotion, its painful to read it. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

I didn't think you had a political agenda, more like a victim complex.

Yeah the other alliances involved were also alliances Arrgh conducted mass raids against, UPN is the biggest alliance so it makes sense they take the credit as it was also an attack on them by Arrgh that lead to the quick defeat. 

Arrgh wasn't trying to do anything interesting, they were just there to abuse and take advantage of things. Not sure what SI tried to do but sure. 

We didn't change the rules and you were a part of Arrgh so that probably explains such nonsense. Arrgh changed the rules themselves by exposing the shortcomings of the system. Things that are broken usually get fixed in systems. 

Pretty interesting stuff happens, Arrgh was responsible for very little of the interesting stuff. 

I was confused about what the hell you were chatting about until you mentioned a reason to fight, people fight to set the other people back while they get ahead or a larger cushion. Things are plenty active, not sure what else you want. 

The game is still the game nothing changed really, just some issues were solved that were damaging the game. In your opinion it was bad for the game and in the opinion of others it was good. 

There was nothing good about what was fixed, anyone who thinks so has a bias. 

Your post is oozing with emotion, its painful to read it. 

There was never a problem to begin with. It was just Arrgh playing better than everyone else. That's literally all it was and literally anyone could have done the same exact thing.

While the rest of Orbis put faith in pixels and trying to outgrow everyone, Arrgh simply warred. Something that everyone here constantly complains about there being a lack of, as clearly seen in this thread. The problem for Arrghs victims is the way that they built their nations which is their own fault. That's not a problem with the game at all. It's simply an alliance discovering a better strategy under the same mechanics that everyone uses. It's absolutely no different than the way the current building or warring trends were discovered. 

And this isn't me being bias. This is me pointing out reality. I'm sorry to everyone here that Arrgh found a better strategy and actually gave you the war you're always whining about. Let's hope that nobody ever thinks outside their box of pixels again. Otherwise we'd have to "fix the game". 

:rolleyes:

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

There was never a problem to begin with. It was just Arrgh playing better than everyone else. That's literally all it was and literally anyone could have done the same exact thing.

While the rest of Orbis put faith in pixels and trying to outgrow everyone, Arrgh simply warred. Something that everyone here constantly complains about there being a lack of, as clearly seen in this thread. The problem for Arrghs victims is the way that they built their nations which is their own fault. That's not a problem with the game at all. It's simply an alliance discovering a better strategy under the same mechanics that everyone uses. It's absolutely no different than the way the current building or warring trends were discovered. 

And this isn't me being bias. This is me pointing out reality. I'm sorry to everyone here that Arrgh found a better strategy and actually gave you the war you're always whining about. Let's hope that nobody ever thinks outside their box of pixels again. Otherwise we'd have to "fix the game". 

:rolleyes:

I already said those people who complain are morons, I don't know anyone who wants war and this game had longer periods without war. I'm not going to debate about the score change anymore, its dealt with so its finished now. 

If growth is discouraged then its a bad game and what Arrgh was doing was exploiting the game so that they could stay in range of easy targets and stay out of the range of people who were more equal in military to fight them. 

Only a moron or someone bias would think that matching nations better would be harmful for the game. This game has changed a lot and games need to change when issues arise, I can think of other games where issues weren't dealt with and it had negative consequences for the game. 

You can keep pride in what you did, just get rid of the butthurt and keep the pride. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

Green Protection Agency

Terminus Est

Roz Wei

The Fighting Pacifists

Arrgh

<Be the change, start your own>

Choices are granted limited. However those decrying treaties are free to join other alliances if it's such a big issue for them. 

That is the case for most yes. Not everybody but I've seen quite a number of people decry it all and then laugh about it later.

Those are all ew. No offense....

The only ones I truly admire out of that group are Arrgh, Terminus Est, and GPA. They are the only ones that have done something for me and alliances I was in, so they are the only ones I respect on that level. That being said - I'm obviously not a fan of being neutral if I'm asking for treaty breaks and blood to flow......and in addition, Test and Arrgh are like places you admire without visiting. Like a "we should go there sometime, it would be fun" but you just know you'll never get to it. 

We're great and we only have 2. Just sayin.

Yeah i mean - only 2. You're tied to the whole damn web. haha. which brings us back to the main problem. Everyone is connected, so just blast the shit out of each other. 

That being said - I'm obviously not a fan of being neutral if I'm asking for treaty breaks and blood to flow.

The GPA is the bloodthirstiest of them all, even more than TEst. :ph34r: Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1