Super Tuesday

Lannan13

Tomorrow is Super Tuesday, the most important day in the primaries as this leads to a make or break moment for many campaign. A great deal of delegates are up for grabs as they battle it out. The key states to watch are Texas and Ohio. Kaisch had already stated that if he takes a loss in Ohio then he drops out. With Trump's momentum I'm sure this would occur. 

Things to watch for on the Republican side.

-Texas race

-Ohio race

-Rubio's momentum vs. Cruz for a second place.

-Can Rubio win a state?

-What will happen with Carson post Super Tuesday as it is clear that he will have to drop.

For the Democrats we have to see how Sanders does. Most of the polls have Clinton winning by a large margin. If Sanders can score big in the southern states then he would have a promising chance at winning. If not then he will have to rely a lot more on the remaining delegates as the Delegate differences between them widens. 

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

lol

Quite indeed. He would be doing a lot better if Kaisch would have dropped and he hasn't. This is something that will probably kill Rubio's campaign. 

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

If Sanders does badly here then while I'm sure he'll limp on he'll be done. He needs to win with a good enough margin for the super delegates to switch to him enough to keep him as the winner. 

Rubio won't win a state, I mean when you start talking about not needing to win a state to be the nominee that says it all really.

The guy not focused enough on in the drop out stakes is Cruz I think. Evangelicals is supposed to be be his base and if he loses them all over the place to Trump then what point is there in continuing?

That'd leave just Rubio who Trump hasn't even began to attack in any considerable manner...

When we look at head to head match-ups between Republicans and Democrats we can see that Clinton beats Trump while loosing to the rest. Bernie just kills the Republicans though. 

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

When we look at head to head match-ups between Republicans and Democrats we can see that Clinton beats Trump while loosing to the rest. Bernie just kills the Republicans though. 

Even if that were accurate Clinton has had an easy ride thus far with Sanders who has refused to go after her. Trump will do so and will wreck her big time as she is a very weak and corrupt candidate. 

• Administrators

Even if that were accurate Clinton has had an easy ride thus far with Sanders who has refused to go after her. Trump will do so and will wreck her big time as she is a very weak and corrupt candidate. 

I think it's going to be tough for the Democrats to win the presidential election. I think that if Trump wins the nomination, he'll be the next POTUS. His hardest challenge, I believe, will be winning the nomination with the whole of the Republican party fighting against him.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

its going to be a party

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

I think it's going to be tough for the Democrats to win the presidential election. I think that if Trump wins the nomination, he'll be the next POTUS. His hardest challenge, I believe, will be winning the nomination with the whole of the Republican party fighting against him.

I'm not sure but trump might not be appealing to independents. 

For Meripez!

If Bernie doesn't get demolished on Super Tuesday he will maintain enough momentum to win in later primaries/caucuses. I think Massachusetts will be a big Super Tuesday state for the Democrats. Just kinda sad Warren hasn't endorsed yet. 

Republican voters are being galvanised by Trump, Democrat numbers are fading and will even more so when Clinton beats Sanders. Worse many of Sanders supporters will vote Trump, many will stay home, and a small section may vote Clinton. 

Her campaign I think is literally going to be " Vote for me to stop Donald Trump!".

I'm not sure but trump might not be appealing to independents. 

People said he wouldn't win Women, Latinos, Blacks, Evangelicals, the list goes on and he has won them all thus far. Independents in the election proper will go Trump's way I'm sure as why vote for a corrupt establishment shill like Clinton over someone who is as they are, independent. He may be running as a Republican but everybody knows the establishment hates Trump.

People said he wouldn't win Women, Latinos, Blacks, Evangelicals, the list goes on and he has won them all thus far. Independents in the election proper will go Trump's way I'm sure as why vote for a corrupt establishment shill like Clinton over someone who is as they are, independent. He may be running as a Republican but everybody knows the establishment hates Trump., to the average 

the uninformed voter who read maybe 1 or 2 BuzzFeed articles there not going to vote trump.

For Meripez!

The Simpsons predicted it so it must be true. 

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

I have to say this is the worst election year I have ever witnessed thus far in my life. There is absolutely no representation I can even consider. The only promise is that there is someone decent in the Libertarian Party, otherwise it's going to be a nightmare of bad commercials and horrid speeches for the rest of the year.

If Bernie doesn't get demolished on Super Tuesday he will maintain enough momentum to win in later primaries/caucuses. I think Massachusetts will be a big Super Tuesday state for the Democrats. Just kinda sad Warren hasn't endorsed yet.

Ä° got my family to vote for him and every kids' parents I could get too.

Georgia GOP Primary

Trump: 50.3%

Cruz: 21%

Rubio: 18.3%

Carson: 4.4%

Kasich: 3.8%

Democrat Georgia Primary

1% reporting Delegates Vote %

clinton_tn-64.jpgClinton (won) 57 68.7%

sanders_tn-64.jpgSanders 21 30.2%

Edited by Lannan13

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

That doesn't really play out when you look at past election cycles though. Sure, Trump is a wild card, but the Republican primaries always go waaaay far to the right early on, and swing back to the center by the convention. I don't see Trump getting enough delegates to win outright, which most likely means a brokered convention. If that happens, I'm fairly certain the party will do whatever it takes to make sure he doesn't get the nomination since he has no chance of winning the general. He's only winning now because of far-right grassroots support that a lot of similar candidates enjoy early on, but that support always fails to materialize come November.

I also don't see Hillary or Bernie having any trouble at all winning the election. There are way more paths for them to get to 270 than for the Republicans. As it is, Dems only need to win 1-2 of the swing states to win, and Bernie and Hillary are polling ahead of all republicans (even Trump) in all the states they need to hold, as well as more than enough of the swing states.

eStUYHv.png

Virginia Democrat Primary

2% reporting Delegates Vote %

clinton_tn-64.jpgClinton (won) 51 67.3%

sanders_tn-64.jpgSanders 26 32.1%

Virginia Republican Primary

1% reporting Vote %

trump_tn-64.jpg Trump 38.9%

rubio_tn-64.jpgRubio 30.3%

cruz_tn-64.jpgCruz 17.7%

kasich_tn-64.jpgKasich 6.3%

carson_tn-64.jpgCarson 5.9%