Iberian Proclamation In Regards to The Liviusian Order

Silent Spectre

HJGjQth.png

The%20Liviusian%20Order_zps5w8sebac.png

A ROYAL PROCLAMATION FROM THE KING OF IBERIA

As most people are aware, Iberia stemmed out of the Brotherhood of the Clouds, and as such have embraced some of their philosophies. One such philosophy is that of the Dragon Gods. The Lacertus (Pope) of the religion has broken away from BoC and stood up The Liviusian Order, an alliance that is the hub of the Dragon Gods religion. As such, we would like to formalize our worship of the Dragon Gods and our homage to the Lacertus. 

PREAMBLE

The Iberian alliance is a firm believer in the faith of The Liviusian Order and their Dragon Gods. As such, we have written this Religious Pact.

ARTICLE I - Non-Aggression

The two alliances agree to keep the peace amongst themselves and to promote peace with other alliances worshipping the Dragon Gods.

ARTICLE II - Religious Temples

The alliance religion for both alliances will be the faith of the Dragon Gods. Iberia agrees to host the 11 Dragon Temples.

ARTICLE III - Religious Leadership

The sanctioned leader of the Dragon Gods will be the Lacertus. The Council of Cardinals working underneath the Lacertus is recognized as developing religious texts, symbols, and tradition. Iberia shall have a Cardinal representative on the council.

ARTICLE IV - Religious Might

Under the Lacertus will be the Knights of the Dragon Order. Iberian members may apply for such a position. The recognized Knights will be responsible for the defense of the religion.

ARTICLE V - Religious Spread

Under the Lacertus, both alliances agree to support and spread the Dragon Gods.

ARTICLE VI - Military

Neither alliance is bound to militarily support or defend the other. The faith’s military is recognized as its Knights.

CONCLUSION

The Iberian Alliance and The Liviusian Order perpetuate the faith of the Dragon Gods and will use it to grow closer in faith.

///SIGNED///

For Iberia

Silent Spectre- King

Severus- Arch-Duke

Lord of Puns- Duke

Diomedes- Duke

TL;DR- Iberian Declaration of Faith in the Dragon Gods.

Edited by Silent Spectre
  • Upvote 2

PRAISE IMMUNIS

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

You do realize that TL;DR's are typically not used for thematic musings, but rather for explaining what the &#33;@#&#036; this all actually means?

You do realize that TL;DR's are typically not used for thematic musings, but rather for explaining what the !@#$ this all actually means?

It was the gist of the whole OP.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt