Iberian Proclamation

Silent Spectre

PJlFt1e.png

PROCLAMATION BY ORDER OF THE KING OF IBERIA

I would like to start by saying Iberia has not interest in this current conflict. We have connections to both sides of the war, and wish them both the best of luck. 

In regards to the League of United Nations (LUN), the post https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11112-league-of-united-nation-declaration/ refers to a Declaration of War against the Iberian alliance, and another alliance that is under the protection of UPN. 

1) We do not recognize any hostility with LUN. 

2) A LUN member, Lawson, raided an Iberian nation. He was sent a message to offer peace, and did so. I personally thank him for that. The Iberian nation chose not to accept the peace (even though they were told to) and continued to wage the defensive war. 

3) We view the Lawson versus Robert Range conflict as a raid, and will be handled as such. I have sent a message to their government, and intend to keep the peace as much as possible. 

4) The disturbing provocation outlined in the (what I believe to be) fake DoW, is an outrage, and something we should not stand for. 

///SIGNED///

-Silent Spectre-

King of Iberia

tl:dr Iberia does not recognize hostility with LUN, that post is probably fake. 

• Upvote 5

Wait, this is a a proclamation of unrecognized hostility? O.o

I've seen worse. :P

Just trying to clear the air about that other post, which someone falsely posted. And hi Enzos... miss ya buddy. 

This alliance leadership seems pretty responsible.

Thank you. If war is called for, we will greet it with glory. But, it is not our time.