Declaration of War

Isolatar

I have facts for those who think and arguments for those who reason. My hope is that the following text will delight the critical and offer food for thought to those contemplating Syndisphere's disagreeable, predatory pranks. We must stop Syndisphere now. Neville Chamberlain's 1938 capitulation to Hitler at Munich demonstrated that appeasement just puts off a final reckoning and gives an enemy time to gain strength. That's why it is imperative that we take advantage of a rare opportunity to improve the lot of humankind.

Syndisphere is just making a mug of itself when it says that we should avoid personal responsibility. You might aver I'm telling you this because I like to beat up on it. Really, that isn't my principal reason. I don't especially need to beat up on Syndisphere because it is already despised by decent and knowledgeable people almost everywhere. Serving in Syndisphere's sodality of merciless fraudsters is nothing short of nirvana for oppressive, infernal sensualists—no disagreements, no arguments, no reasoning, no thinking, no responsibility. Syndisphere tells them what to do, and they do it. They never even consider that Syndisphere uses highfalutin terms like “counterrevolutionist†and “epididymodeferential†to conceal its plans to perpetuate misguided and questionable notions of other namby-pamby freeloaders' intentions. In this scheme of its, a mass of grandiloquent words falls upon the facts like soft snow, blurring the outlines and covering up all the details. We become unable to see that the time is always right to do what is right. That's why we must clearly prevent the Syndisphere-induced catastrophe I foresee and save our nation from its time of deepest humiliation and disgrace. The first step in that process is to realize that it always puts a fugleman in charge of punishing dissent through intimidation, public ridicule, economic exclusion, imprisonment, and most extremely, death. That way, Syndisphere can feign innocence, as it wasn't the one who did anything wrong. In fact, it can easily deny that its prevarications are based on two fundamental errors. They assume that free speech is wonderful as long as you're not bashing it and the acerbic brutish-types in its entourage, and they promote the mistaken idea that elected national governments are not accountable to their own people.

Syndisphere's maudlin preoccupation with alarmism, usually sicklied over with such nonsense words as “saccharogalactorrheaâ€, would make sense if a person's honor were determined strictly by his or her ability to gain a virtual stranglehold on many facets of our educational system. As that's not the case, we can conclude only that Syndisphere likes to cite poll results that “prove†that it values our perspectives. Really? Have you ever been contacted by one of its pollsters? Chances are good that you never have been contacted and never will be. Otherwise, the polls would show that the promise of a community built on the strength of our common humanity becomes more attainable when we highlight all of the problems with Syndisphere's deranged propositions. As long as I live, I will be shouting this truth from rooftops and doing everything I can to grant people the freedom to pursue any endeavor they deem fitting to their skills, talent, and interest.

You'd think I'd be pretty well inured by now to the lunacies of Syndisphere's tractates, but I have to say that if there's an untold story here, it's that I no longer believe that trends like family breakdown, promiscuity, and violence are random events. Not only are they explicitly glorified and promoted by Syndisphere's featherbrained, insidious exegeses, but it has indicated that if we don't let it numb the public to the aspheterism and injustice in mainstream politics then it'll be forced to make my blood curdle. That's like putting rabid attack dogs in silk suits. In other words, Syndisphere has issued us a thinly veiled threat that's intended primarily to scare us away from the realization that it spouts the same bile in everything it writes, making only slight modifications to suit the issue at hand. The issue Syndisphere is excited about this week is Lysenkoism, which says to me that its crazy methods of interpretation keep us everlastingly ill at ease. Syndisphere then blames us for that. Now there's a prizewinning example of psychological projection if I've ever seen one.

So, why does Syndisphere insist on boring holes in the hull of the boat in which it itself is also a passenger? I guess it just boils down to the question: What meaningless self-inflicted psychological trauma is Syndisphere going through now? Unfortunately, I can't give a complete answer to that question in this limited space. But I can tell you that I cannot promise not to be angry at Syndisphere. I do promise, however, to try to keep my anger under control, to keep it from leading me—as it leads Syndisphere—to “solve†all our problems by talking them to death. What I am getting at is this: Due to Syndisphere's repeated insistence that you and I are inferior to vain desperados of various stripes, many aberrant, mawkish Syndisphere clones have come to accept such asininity as undisputed truth. What should remain arguable settles into surety. Having lost their faculty for critical thinking, such people cannot comprehend that it's possible that Syndisphere doesn't realize this because it has been ingrained with so much of colonialism's propaganda. If that's the case, I recommend that we expose its adages for what they really are.

Does Syndisphere really know anything about the artifices it claims to support? No, it doesn't. I, speaking as someone who is not a phlegmatic hierophant of triumphalism, keep telling Syndisphere that its proposals are hermetically sealed against fresh air from the real world. Sure, a nod is as good as a wink to a blind horse, but perhaps if I'm persistent, Syndisphere will eventually realize that I, for one, am doubtlessly not up on the latest gossip. Still, I have heard people say that its apple-polishers have the gall to accuse me of worsening an already unstable situation. Were these louche luftmenschen born without a self-awareness gene? If you insist that there won't be any blowback from Syndisphere's trampling into the mud all that is fine and noble and beautiful then you won't understand my answer no matter how carefully I explain it. You won't understand my answer if you maintain that Syndisphere's camp consists entirely of lovable, cuddly people who would never dream of manipulating the public like a puppet dangling from strings. However, you have a chance at understanding my answer if you're open-minded enough to realize that we must raise people's consciousness about Syndisphere's ribald contrivances if we are ever to begin the debate about its recommendations. Yes, this is a bold, audacious, even unprecedented undertaking. Yes, it lacks any realistic guarantee of success. However, it is an undertaking that we must obviously pursue because Syndisphere must have some sort of problem with reading comprehension. That's the only explanation I can come up with as to why Syndisphere accuses me of admitting that diabolism is a noble cause. What I actually said is that Syndisphere is the embodiment of everything petty in our lives. Every grievance, every envy, every bitter ideology finds expression in Syndisphere.

If you were to ask Syndisphere, it'd say that it doesn't remember providing cover for a macabre agenda. Not only does Syndisphere have a very selective memory, but it has been trying to convince us that courtesy and manners don't count for anything. That argument fails to take into account the reality that Syndisphere keeps saying that it's a living bodhisattva of peace and nonviolence. For some reason, Syndisphere's cheerleaders actually believe this nonsense. Whenever Syndisphere hears that the most militant philargyrists I've ever seen are arousing inter-ethnic suspicion, Syndisphere puts on its usual kabuki of feigned outrage. In private, however, it secretly supports such activities. Even worse, Syndisphere contends that it's merely trying to make this world a better place in which to live. While that happens to be pure fantasy from the world of make-believe, one important fact to consider is that it claims that everyone and everything discriminates against it—including the writing on the bathroom stalls. You should realize that absolutely no empirical evidence obtained by scientific means exists to support that claim. Alas, that doesn't stop Syndisphere from launching a salvo of chippy, pushy perorations against the somber, oppressed masses.

Syndisphere likes perceptions that meddle in everyone else's affairs. Could there be a conflict of interest there? If you were to ask me, I'd say that no man who values himself, who has any regard for sound morality, or who feels any desire to see intellectual progress made certain, can rightfully join its superficial attempt to silence any criticism of the brainwashing and double standards that it has increasingly been practicing. Syndisphere should stop calling me an avaricious ditz. Although I've been called worse things by better organizations, you should be sure to let me know your ideas about how to deal with Syndisphere. I am eager to listen to your ideas and I indisputably hope that I can grasp their essentials, evaluate their potential, look for flaws, provide suggestions, absorb feedback, suggest improvements, and then put the ideas into effect. Only then can we show pluck and optimism when presented with threats and terror.

Syndisphere argues that I am stuck-up for wanting to point the high-powered fire hose of truth at its pusillanimous anecdotes to wash away their multiple layers of unilateralism. I should point out that this is almost the same argument that was made against Copernicus and Galileo almost half a millennium ago. Education without action creates frustration, while action without education leads to stoicism, and I'm not making that up! We must reach out to others who share a commitment to a just society. To do anything else, and I do mean anything else, is a complete waste of time. Although I can no more change the past than see the future, it's safe to say that Syndisphere craves more power. I say we should give it more power—preferably, 10,000 volts of it. Syndisphere's anhedonic view of life leads it to lay down diktats that force me to languish along beneath the thousand eyes of unbridled cretins. I suppose it reckons that if it's irritable and cranky, then everyone else should be, too. The sad thing about that is that I recently heard a famous celebrity—I forgot which one—say, “Syndisphere is litigious—maybe 'cheeky' would be a more applicable adjective.†That's such a great quote, I wish I had been the one who thought of it. Sadly, the cleverest thing I ever said was that in a rather infamous speech, Syndisphere exclaimed that two wrongs make a right. (I edited out the rest of what it said because, well, it didn't really say anything.)

Syndisphere is a model of wanton sleaze, a perfect picture of ingratitude, a paradigm of pharisaism. As such, Syndisphere says that its treatises are intelligent, commonsensical, and entirely consonant with the views of ordinary people. What balderdash! What impudence! What treachery! Still, the issue of what to do about Syndisphere's wrongheaded hariolations is far from settled. The letter you just read should be seen as a starting point for dialogue on this controversial issue.

tldr tS is literally hitler and say hello to my 900+ planes syndisphere

• Upvote 3

o/ Iso

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

is this a DoW?

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Just making sure

RLReB1N.pngIt'll forever remain a mystery!

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason