Abu Haddad's War Crime Trial

Stormrideron

This will be a good practice on how to case briefing for my class

Abu Haddad's War Crime Trial

Facts: Abu Haddad allegedly launched illegal invasion on Europe to liberate Muslims population to promote for Islamic State cause. His intention was to fulfill Allah by strengthening the power of Islamic State in both military and regional. Evidences shows that his warmongering army had killed at least several innocent Saxonian civilians and several other ethnic through the use of brute force in an attempt to genocide all the non-Muslim population. Although this was responded by a full blown war against Great Saxony Empire and the allies to bring the situation under control. Abu Haddad later surrendered and attempted to escape his fate, intercepted by GSE patrol force and was brought back to prison for war criminal contempt.

Procedural: Abu Haddad is being charged at least 5,000 counts of murder, 10,000 counts of aggravated assault, 178 counts of international law violation, 1 count for authority evasion, 1 count for resisting arrest, 1 count for death threat, 1 count for attempted assault. We have not come to a conclusion yet as the trial is in procession.

Issue: The issue presented that Abu Haddad violated International Law £ 294.88 and attempted to purify the population to Muslim only population through the use of genocide.

P.S, Who wants to be judges too? I will be judge and defendant will be Abu Haddad. He also needs a lawyer too. If nobody wants to be his lawyer, I will appoint public international defender lawyer, however in a rare case if that doesn't happen Abu Hadadd will have to stand for himself.

Judge(s):

Stormrideron

Lannan13

Prezyan

Alexei

Dylan Pascua

Cenna

Defendant:

Abu Haddad and Arabia

Prosecutor:

Great Saxony Empire

Empire of Narvan

Caledonia

Chernigov

Goand

Spainish State

Brotherhood of Kyro

The New Union of States

muslimb.jpg_1718483346.jpg

Picture of Abu Haddad in War Trial (The one in blue shirt). He thinks this is funny and can get away. Justice will be brought upon him!

Edited by Stormrideron
  • Upvote 3

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Abu Haddad does not accept the legitimacy of the court

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

I demand the release of Abu haddad or you wil pay the price

Great Saxony Empire rejects Moreau III's demand.

Edited by Stormrideron

Abu Haddad demands to be given the status of Political Prisoner. He also demands bail and a fair trial compromising of his allies as well

and a realistic picture

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Abu Haddad demands to be given the status of Political Prisoner. He also demands bail and a fair trial compromising of his allies as well

and a realistic picture

Motion for bail has been denied due to you being a high risk with potential of leaving the country on the run. You will be treated as a political prisoner according to the charges you have on you.

Edited by Stormrideron

I'm not a fan of Haddad, but unless he specifically broke international agreements that he signed or committed crimes against humanity, I cannot condone a trial of a political leader for wartime actions. The GSE will be left alone to conduct the trial as thanks for their support during the Witch Incident. 

The judiciary is flawed. it is composed of only my enemies

The judiciary is flawed. it is composed of only my enemies

We will appoint you a public international defense lawyer, unless you have a lawyer's choice you want to defend your cause, we will allow you to make a call with your lawyer if you have one. This is to provide you a fair treatement and judgment. Otherwise the War Crime trial will begin soon as everyone is set in motion.

Edited by Stormrideron

Allah is my lawyer 

Allah shall provide and he shall defend those who are faithful to him

Allahumak finihim biman feehim.

Allah shall shake the heart of the aggressors and shall protect his servant

I need not your physical innovations. Allah shall protect me. I do not need a lawyer. Allah shall guide me and if he wills he shall destroy you

I need not your physical innovations. Allah shall protect me. I do not need a lawyer. Allah shall guide me and if he wills he shall destroy you

Are you sure you don't want a defense lawyer? Once the trial has begun, there will be no going back and you will have to stand for yourself.

Edited by Stormrideron

Are you sure you don't want a defense lawyer? Once the trial has begun, there will be no going back and you will have to stand for yourself.

Allah shall suffice.

Proposed system of the trial

Prosecution asks the question.

I answer the question

Judge gives verdict

Jury gives verdict

Anyways you need your prosecution team which you do not have clearly.

I meant jury

Allah shall suffice.

Proposed system of the trial

Prosecution asks the question.

I answer the question

Judge gives verdict

Jury gives verdictAnyways you need your prosecution team which you do not have clearly.I meant jury

So you accepted no defense lawyer for yourself. As for prosecutor team, we are assembling because 8 nations were impacted by your terrorism and invasion actions.

So you accepted no defense lawyer for yourself. As for prosecutor team, we are assembling because 8 nations were impacted by your terrorism and invasion actions.

Then clearly it as a fallacy. These nations have been affected and would biase against me. And no Jury. What sort of trial is this. Even the nazis had a jury

Then clearly it as a fallacy. These nations have been affected and would biase against me. And no Jury. What sort of trial is this. Even the nazis had a jury

You can have either judges or jury. But It will requires unanimous agree whether the trial should be judges or jury.

Edited by Stormrideron

With just a judge it would be biased.

The Slavic Republic of Poland (PRS) is ready to support Caliph Abu Habbad on the condition that the Islamic State of Arabia returns all seized Caucasian territory to the Russian Federation. Should this demand be satisfied, the PRS will acknowledge all other territorial claims of the Islamic State of Arabia and will not acknowledge any rulings produced by this Saxon court.

Furthermore, the PRS is willing to shelter Caliph Abu Habbad provided that he does not attempt to establish an Islamic State on the territory of the PRS. 

Edited by Klemens Hawicki

The Empire of Narvan fully supports this court, and vows to take action against any nation that would disrupt it.

The Coalition will be just and fair.

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(