Player Cheats

Nie Li

• Administrators

It is not the intended purpose of the feature to be used to avoid war, which is why there's the 14 day minimum and also why any active wars when a player goes into vacation mode can still continue (but the nation going into Vacation mode cannot fight back.)

However, it's not against the rules, and I'm not to say whether this player in question (or any player) is actually going on vacation or not.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

In addition it should be noted that the player is going into vacation mode for longer than the necessary minimum (14) which would imply that they are actually going on vacation. The majority of players trying to avoid wars just go on vacation mode for the minimum 14 days, so that they can get back to playing as soon as possible.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

In addition it should be noted that the player is going into vacation mode for longer than the necessary minimum (14) which would imply that they are actually going on vacation. The majority of players trying to avoid wars just go on vacation mode for the minimum 14 days, so that they can get back to playing as soon as possible.

Comon sheepy u know this war will last more time then 2 weeks. Besides that's what they want u to think. Don't let them make a fool out of u. Get him off Vacation mode.

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

Comon sheepy u know this war will last more time then 2 weeks. Besides that's what they want u to think. Don't let them make a fool out of u. Get him off Vacation mode.

There is no evidence to show that he is avoiding war. Show some class.

• Upvote 4

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

God forbid anyone takes a vacation with this guy around.

• Upvote 6

Okey so I continue my raid right?

But he will not get resources every turn so I get nothing. Then war expires in 5 days so another arrgh member can declare war in him. Thus he avoids future wars.

There is no evidence to show that he is avoiding war. Show some class.

I said future wars. Edited by Gallifrey

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

Okey so I continue my raid right?

But he will not get resources every turn so I get nothing. Then war expires in 5 days so another arrgh member can declare war in him. Thus he avoids future wars.

I said future wars.

Whats funny is he didnt even know he was attacked and thought he was still in Vacation mode. If you noticed when you attacked he hadnt logged in since I believe the 13. So your argument continues to fall apart on itself.

• Upvote 1

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

If it were cheating it would be stopped.

i think i've met like like a total of twenty people between (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and PW who i didn't consider mentally broken

• Administrators

As stated previously, there's nothing against the rules about going on a vacation, and I'm not going to determine on a case by case basis the "legitimacy" of someone's vacation.

• Upvote 2

Forums Rules | Game Link