~An OS Official Announcement~

Katerina

Yeah i saw it and didn't buy it the first time, no need to bold it. Also, the guy barely speaks english and you were clearly the aggressor and untouchable compared to him. You ever think about just walking away? Maybe not driving an alliance and a player into the dirt gleefully?

No truly doist means they have to fight their enemies whatever happens. They can win they can loose. Success is not in that faith.

Success is faith itself, winning or losing depends on the person - Dio helps those who help themselves. Losing while fighting in Dio's name just means Dio wasn't interested in helping you win.

• Upvote 2

OK, if Durmij and Satisfriend (or anyone else who wants to join) keeps bashing OS, then this thread better be !@#$ing locked. 

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Bullies? I don't think OS has been anymore of a bully than Mensa, Arrgh (The ones supposedly most known for it) or other alliances. Let's not forget you're always around to shit talk us on our posts, so you're more of a bully than you claim we are, but I don't really care, cuz saltiness or all around shit talking just makes the game more interesting. lol

Because, my dear ansom, you are full of shit, and you can pretend you are not how much you want, the facts speak for themselves. Everytime i see you harassing smaller alliances, and contrary to mensa and aargh, when it comes to real fighting you immediatly start playing the victim and looking for the coward way out. You are not an alliance, just a gang of bullies, and i ll make sure to remind this to the world out here, everytime.

Edited by Valakias
  • Upvote 1

Because, my dear ansom, you are full of shit, and you can pretend you are not how much you want, the facts speak for themselves. Everytime i see you harassing smaller alliances, and contrary to mensa and aargh, when it comes to real fighting you immediatly start playing the victim and looking for the coward way out. You are not an alliance, just a gang of bullies, and i ll make sure to remind this to the world out here, everytime.

Dear Valakias,

Your justice has been served. Please look at the links on my forum profile and kindly chill the &#33;@#&#036; out.

Thanks for your time and your concerns,

-Ansom.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Members of OS willing defend each other. Sorry it is really hard for you to comprehend. 

And since I was hitting charlie and they jumped in why would I stop something, I, the leader, is doing?

That makes no sense whatsoever. If OS members are willing to defend each other, why would they help you attack him? 

Dunno why everyone's getting so worked up, I only have fond memories of OS's attacks on us.

You know that was resolved and I had to apologize. Needless to say at all, if you still have any concerns on the matter, you do know how to get a hold of me. 

That makes no sense whatsoever. If OS members are willing to defend each other, why would they help you attack him? 

Attack with or Defend with.* Plus those 2 are notorious for being &#33;@#&#036;, hence why they continued to attack him every time charlie's beige clock expired. Kat only attacked him once. That was it. 

This thread has unexpectedly turned into a major source of entertainment for me.

They're always full of wonderful drama, most of time brought up by other people, so of course, going to OS threads is like the text version of a soap opera.

/me cries in Spanish.

OS conflicts:

Rouge Raiding smaller alliances? Well raiding larger alliances would be a bad idea thats why every alliance has a "Don't raid up" policy. Although sometimes OS members are naive enough.

Charming Friends? They didn't consult me and their justified attitude set me off. Were they small? Nah at the time they were top 30. Props to them ~ 

Pantheon? Printer I'm sorry. That one was pretty messed up.

LoN? I was bored and wanted to raid. Charlie insulted me while I was raiding him, and I decided to be an ass. But I payed him so hopefully there are no hard feelings for my out burst.

Roz Wei? I mean I shouldn't have defended Ibrahim, but he was still a member. You cant choose "family". I was mad at the time, but Roz was justified.

Mensa? They raided us for maybe a few hours. They made OS better so I'm not going to crap on them. Especially since they didn't have to handle the situation the way they did.

Arrgh? They raided us and we fought back because we had enough people ready and willing to retaliate. Again, they made OS better not going to crap on them. I shouldn't have insulted Jacob or Arrgh before.

So... as far as being a bully? Yeah maybe a little. However don't step on my lawn and think I'm not going to try and **** you up. If you don't have respect for it, ok. But accept it is different and have some tolerance.

• Upvote 2
Hdh3TqS.gif

You know that was resolved and I had to apologize. Needless to say at all, if you still have any concerns on the matter, you do know how to get a hold of me. 

Attack with or Defend with.* Plus those 2 are notorious for being !@#$, hence why they continued to attack him every time charlie's beige clock expired. Kat only attacked him once. That was it. 

Okay, lets punch one more hole in this theory. Charlie lost score rapidly over this entire ordeal, and had no tax base in his alliance in order to rebuild. He would have been unable to keep his score up, and would have dropped out of their score range. Charlie was beiged at least 4 times; now I can see the first 2 attacks still keeping him in war range, but definetly not to last 2. It is mechanically impossible for this to all be the fault of 2 rogues.

So lets put this all together into a timeline.

Sometime before November 12th, you raid LoN. Charlie responds to your raids with some type of insult in his broken english. In the thread announcing the end of your protection by Ingen, we get this gem.

Well, I am not forcing them to disband. I am simply going to take the members I want, war the ones that remain, and missile the newly appointed leader to 0 so that he thinks twice before insulting my intelligence, and has no way of pulling LoN back from the grave. Feel free to protect them as you do with every other dying alliance, however I see it as just a cause of war. 

The same day you announce your MDP with Evenstar and they drop LoN (not protecting them from your first raid or for the next 3 days, kudos). By the time I reach out to Charlie, he's beiged and he say you've taken 2 members. Rose intervenes over the next few days, taking most of the for that credit, but he's beiged again by 3 members sometime before that.

I check in with him about a week and a half later to find he's on beige after being attacked by 3 members. He disbands LoN a couple of days after that, on the 30th and joins TKP, but he's put back on beige again from another attack before finished. Over this whole thing he's lost about 400 to 500 ns, making it impossible for the initial attackers and the final attackers to be the same nation. And I guess from your above statement you gave him some money sometime later or something?

How can you honestly not see how someone would look at this whole thing and not see it as bullying a player? Especially given the fact that he barely speaks english and couldn't fight back?

And given that your blame shifting to those rogues is mechanically impossible, I just have one last question.

• Upvote 4

So lets put this all together into a timeline.

Sometime before November 12th, you raid LoN. Charlie responds to your raids with some type of insult in his broken english. In the thread announcing the end of your protection by Ingen, we get this gem.

The same day you announce your MDP with Evenstar and they drop LoN (not protecting them from your first raid or for the next 3 days, kudos). By the time I reach out to Charlie, he's beiged and he say you've taken 2 members. Rose intervenes over the next few days, taking most of the for that credit, but he's beiged again by 3 members sometime before that.

I check in with him about a week and a half later to find he's on beige after being attacked by 3 members. He disbands LoN a couple of days after that, on the 30th and joins TKP, but he's put back on beige again from another attack before finished. Over this whole thing he's lost about 400 to 500 ns, making it impossible for the initial attackers and the final attackers to be the same nation. And I guess from your above statement you gave him some money sometime later or something?

How can you honestly not see how someone would look at this whole thing and not see it as bullying a player? Especially given the fact that he barely speaks english and couldn't fight back?

And given that your blame shifting to those rogues is mechanically impossible, I just have one last question.

The matter has been taking care of, you need evidence that your justice was served, check the links on my profile. Thank you, and again chill the &#33;@#&#036; out. You, Satisfriend, and Valkias seem more upset about this than charlie was, and charlie was the one who it happened to, not you, so seriously, just bug off. What's done is done, and we "made it right."

Idk what you're talking about Ansom, this is the first time I've uttered charlie's name. I don't know the person, never spoken to them.

I however still think OS was run like a vulture alliance. You only rear your heads when you think there's a war you can profit from. That would probably be fine if it wasn't for the fact that you tend to dogpile, bully and only target alliances you think are weak. One of the reasons Mensa attacked you from what I can remember was because you were planning on attacking them. As soon as you meet an opponent that is the least bit strong you fold like a house of cards.

Sure, this is all in the past. But the fact that you can't admit it and apologize, but rather try to make up excuses or pretend that this was somehow all Katerina's doing (she was a leader of the alliance, no? Does she not represent the alliance as a whole?) shows that you'll keep doing this wherever you go.

• Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg